Zensah Argyle Compression Socks Review Thread

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
THP just received a pair of Zensah socks for review. These socks provide athletes with increased circulation and decreased recovery time by utilizing advanced graduated compression. This will serve as the thread to discuss these compression socks.

2136298-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

2136298-1-MULTIVIEW.jpg

You can find out more at http://www.zensah.com/

Love me some compression socks for the long runs. Interesting to hear if these have any impact/benefit for golfers.

Thumbs up on the video. I wear pants quite a bit early/late season, so I have to keep some long socks. Curious how they match up to Swiftwick for both comfort and foot fatigue.

Interesting for sure. I like the way they look but most socks like this are way too expensive for me.

great review one-t, you look great!

like Hawk, I wear pants a lot during the golf season and in turn wear long socks. currently UA socks, but would be interested in something like this:

"socks provide athletes with increased circulation and decreased recovery time by utilizing advanced graduated compression"

FWIW, I will not be running in these socks. I dont run.

Thumbs up on the video. I wear pants quite a bit early/late season, so I have to keep some long socks. Curious how they match up to Swiftwick for both comfort and foot fatigue.

I'm in the same boat with you Hawk. I'm certainly curious about how these hold up.

I hate running as well, so I support One-T here.

Running is overrated. My feet are usually pretty fatigued if I do a lot of walking on the course, so this is one I'm gonna follow as you give feedback on them.

How exactly are compression socks supposed to help? I have thought about them for a while because I hear "they help" but I am a little worried since I have issues with my feet going numb sometimes.

I hope you plan on wearing them with shorts though!
of course I will!!! Short shorts.
How exactly are compression socks supposed to help? I have thought about them for a while because I hear "they help" but I am a little worried since I have issues with my feet going numb sometimes.
Have you ever checked out the Swiftwick thread?

Compression makes a ton of sense.

of course I will!!! Short shorts.

Have you ever checked out the Swiftwick thread?

Compression makes a ton of sense.

Nope I'll do that now

Those socks are awesome.

Nope I'll do that now
Mainly compression helps with recovery time, as well as gives you the ability to go longer. If your feet go numb sometimes then more circulation might be what you need.

I really like the colors on the pair you have on the origional post. I am at work so I can't see the video, but what are the price on these socks? Also I hate running also so I wouldn't expect that commentery.

THP just received a pair of Zensah socks for review. These socks provide athletes with increased circulation and decreased recovery time by utilizing advanced graduated compression. This will serve as the thread to discuss these compression socks.

2136298-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

2136298-1-MULTIVIEW.jpg

You can find out more at http://www.zensah.com/

I need to read up on these bad boys!!! Anything in the argyle sock department is A-OK with me!

Looking forward to your thoughts J.

Interesting, I like the concept and the styling seems cool!

I'd sport a pair of these in a minute since I have to wear pants about 1/2 the time I golf anyway. Could be very helpful since I walk the majority of my rounds. Only downside I see is the price. Great work on this one, Jarret!

Nice review here Jarret! Sounds like they perform quite similar to the longer (knee high) Swiftwick running socks that I have with just much more color & style to them.

While I could never spend $50 on a pair of socks, it seems the ladies of the LPGA like rocking these with the shorts and skirts!

OneT did they perform better than Swiftwick socks? That was a well
Done review and I'm digging the style but I can get 3 or 4 pair of long swiftwicks for the price of one pair.

Back