Your Top 3 Drivers

Drivers huh? I've owned quite a few from TaylorMare 300 series, to Yonex, a few Callaways, G5 and so on!

By far the best I've had is the R7 Quad, 9.5* with the stock stiff shaft. This driver was long and accurate. For some reason I changed it for a Ping G5 which was ok once I got a decent shaft in it.

Feel wise my current 910D2 10.5* with the Diamana Kai'Li is fantastic. It's like a completely different club after I changed to this shaft from the RIP.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-36.791854,174.711849
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Hogan Cs3 10,5, stock aldila. Easy to hit and nice feel. Not very long.
2. Cobra 440 10,5 stock ?. This was a bomber, very long and very wrong sometimes
3. Nickent 4dx 10,5 V2 HL, also a rocket launcher. loved the meaty sound of the head on impact.
4 Cobra L4V, 10 diamana stock, Very straight and very short. Ballooning like crazy.

Still own 3 and 4 along with a Cobra ZL(which needs to shape up or transfer out)

Really? What year are you golfing in?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

1. Mizuno MP 630 Fastrack 10.5˚ w/stiff Fubuki (nice and straight)
2. Nicklaus ML3 10.5˚ Offset w/regular Fujikura (ball exploded off face, but struggled to control the shaft)
3. Callaway 9˚ GBB w/ firm BBII UL (used to use irons off the tee when this was all I had!)

The only three I've ever owned!

Last edited:
I don't have a wealth of experience as I haven't owned too many but...

Older - Titleist 983 K w/ Grafalloy Pro Lite 35

Old - Cleveland Hi Bore XL Tour

Current - It hurts to admit but my TM Burner SuperFast has been real good to me.

Alex

Back