Your Name on Your Bag?

Well THP Logo is saved for special occasions done by us.
I know. That's why my ZTF from the BagBoy means so much to me.

Only time I had a bag with my name on it was in college.

Have not had a bag with my name on it since. Don't intend to.

Possibly, If it were free and not gaudy.

I wouldn't go out of my way to do it. Only bags that have my name on it is because of THP.

Like others, for a THP events, absolutely but not off my own bat.

Have never done it but I'm not opposed to it.

Not unless it was tied to something special like a THP Eperience. If I am just ordering a bag on my own, I would not even consider it.

I would game it. Not a put off.

I did in college and grew out of liking it because I felt like it brought to much attention(people tend to think you are better than you are)..and there wasn't much meaning to having my name on my bag... with the new bag that I received today, it has a ton of meaning and it will hopefully bring a lot of good attention and conversation

My wife did it for my current bag, and I like it. So sure, no reason not to.

Absolutely no way. Ive played with 3 or 4 people who have had their name on a staff bag and they were the exact type of people you would have expect to have their name on a staff bag, however, they were no where near as good as you would expect.

Id feel like too much of a knob having my name on. I can understand a nickname or motto but it just feels weird to me to have your name on it like a pro.

If it was a staff bag, yep!

If it was for an event or THP, absolutely. Just me going out and buying a bag, nah.
This is kind of exactly what I was thinking. If I ever got a staff bag for some reason I might put my name on it.

I would never order one with my name on it, but my Grandaddy bag does have my name on the bag.

My THP name .... yes. My God given name .... no

Actual name, probably not. But the Titleist bag with the bad @$$ THP logo and my forum name got a lot of play and is now proudly displayed in my office.

IMG_2798.jpeg

I have an American flag on mine but doubt I would get my name on one. I do have a nice towel that my daughter embroidered my name and college logo on

I was reading a few here, I think I agree with them.

I wouldn't order it with my name on it, but I wouldn't be upset if it had my name on it.

Even if it was free, I don't think I would fill it out if you had to put it on there. I could see my actual nickname going on there though, but not my real name.

I wouldn't put it on my bag. I like that it is on there for the Grandaddy, but I am not putting it on anything else I might buy in the future.

No desire for my name on my bag. Feels a bit obnoxious to me.
If it was given to me I would use for specific events but not for my usual golf foursomes.
I am just not that good.

If it was tied to a THP event absolutely that would be super cool. I would not just go get my name embordered on my normal bag though.

If it was for an event or THP, absolutely. Just me going out and buying a bag, nah.
This one for me.

GMAN would be cool, but not necessarily needed

I wouldn’t normally. I’d be more keen to have something embroidered from a THP Experience - like the sponsor or team name.

Back