Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Yes, we have a what are you listening into to thread, but personally, my listening usually goes in swings/moods, so I wondered if others are the same?

If so, what’s your current music mood that you’re enjoying?

• Staff
Right now I’m in an Avett Brothers mood. Just simple, fun, enjoyable that are just a vibe. Love me some Avett’s.

Eminem and Dr. Dre.

Seems appropriate for me at the moment.

• Staff
Right this minute…

My music mood changes every few minutes. I keep all of my music on my phone. Around 6000 songs in total that I play as one big playlist on shuffle. It might be playing a Robert Johnson blues song followed by a 60’s pop song, followed by jazz fusion instrumental. I rarely play one genre or one album all the way through.

• Staff
My music mood changes every few minutes. I keep all of my music on my phone. Around 6000 songs in total that I play as one big playlist on shuffle. It might be playing a Robert Johnson blues song followed by a 60’s pop song, followed by jazz fusion instrumental. I rarely play one genre or one album all the way through.
Same, my playlist is wild.

But I still find myself going down rabbit holes now and again and sticking there for a bit.

Last month it was The Band. My god I love The Band.

Does the new wonka soundtrack count? Because it’s all I ever get to listen to lately.

Does the new wonka soundtrack count? Because it’s all I ever get to listen to lately.
Smile GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

Lately, it’s been mostly Bob Marley and Billy Joel.

That sounds like my house and my child constantly blaring Taylor Swift 😭
That’s when I go to my sister’s house. My oldest niece is a huge Swiftie.

It's either Country, Old School Rap or Rock/Metal depending on mood.

Lately, it's been some smooth yacht rock.

Oh yeah I swing all over the place.

This week it’s been instrumental prog metal and post rock. Last week it was Motown. The week before that it was Broadway.

I have been in a Colter Wall mood a lot lately..

I've got some stuff going on that's putting a hamper on things. When things are going this way, I need a catharsis.

It's all Metallica right now.

I’ve been on country for a while now. Usually if I’m doing something fitness related I’ll change to rap

For a while there I was in a melancholy kinda mood. I was listening to stuff like Pink Floyd’s “Time” and Jimmy Buffet‘s “A pirate looks at 40”…common theme of life having passed you by.

Back