CONTEST Your Favorite: The 2022 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Toulon Palm Beach. Stroke Lab gives me better tempo and my feel and touch are vastly improved.

Last edited:
I know I am in, but I wanted to share my fav...

see below..

1655738581932.png

First set of APEXCF16s. Unicorn set for me. Still searching for something to match. Selling was my worst decision ever.

BB Warbird driver. Idolized my dad and uncle growing up for having these in the bag, dad still has his.

St Max 5W. I have the confidence to hit this club off the tee, fairway and even from the rough.

Current favorite club and maybe favorite of all time, Callaway Apex UW! It's been my go to club all of 2022. LOVE IT!

Last edited:
2022 ST Rogue Max LS Driver. I’ve been enjoying the entire face and still keeping it in play.

While I LOVED my White Hot, it's gotta be my X Series Jaws 60 degree. Always confident with it in my hands. 20220620_083020.jpg

Rogue ST Max Driver. My favorite club ever (not just from Callaway). Long, accurate, and oh so satisfying!

Apex ‘19 irons. Look, feel and sound great! Easy distance, supremely forgiving! Worth a spot in the bag.

Not an entry obviously, but I have owned many Callaway clubs/gear/balls.... I think it has to be the Epic Flash Sub Zero head. What it did for my driving was unbelievable. Current club has to be my Odyssey/Toulon Palm Beach. A Beauty that is even more productive than it is beautiful.
[/QUOT

No cheating: Word Count :ROFLMAO:

Original Epic and Mavrik drivers showed me how innovation and quality could help improve my tee game.

Apex 2021 Irons- Cemented my scores. I don’t play enough but these irons keep my scores low and dispersion tight.

XHot Pro 5 Wood. Despite auditioning several possible replacements, it has stayed in my bag for 8+ years. Straight $.

Super Hybrid changed the approach game for me. Long, and most importantly for me, they're very easy to elevate. Eliminated fairways from my bag.

Epic Flash Heavenwood. So versatile and will take something special to take the spot.

The ERC Triple Track alignment system, instant feedback on roll, and durable cover changed the game for all handicaps.

XR16 Driver:

No longer afraid of driver. Trusted companion. Fairway seeker. Shorter approach shots make golf easier! Still going strong!

A friend gave me a well-loved FT-iZ driver as an upgrade to my topflite driver. Changed the game for me!

Rogue ST Max driver. Longest and straightest driver I've ever had. It's rebuilding my confidence with every swing.

Back