Your 2023 Golf Trip(s)

Well, not necessarily a golf trip, but will be playing a lot in Florida during March as we travel down there for the month.

I will be playing with mancest in the SWAG Series at Latrobe, and hope to get at least one more trip in somewhere.

I don't have anything planned. I may just throw a dart at a map and go. I don't know.
South East THPers are trying to get something together and I'm going to try to go to that.

Whatever else? I have no earthly idea.

I'll be going to the Myrtle Beach World Amateur again in August. I met so many people and had such a fun time.
I want to do better than last year that is my only goal other than having as much fun as last year. Hoping to meet a THPer or 2 there this year!
@snafu @NotNowRightNow

Hopefully this sw vs se call out shortly, then I'll be playing in FL for my 40th bday. I'm going to try for that skytrak even harddddddd

Nothing scheduled yet for this year. Will be doing a few trips but no over the pond excursions this year. :(

Briggs Ranch for the 2023 Quest Cup, and I’ll be joining my uncle’s annual buddies trip to the Radium area. Was hoping to do a couple more this year but the funds may not be there for it.

I have a two day planed with some friends in May, but i'm hoping for something later in the year

Im unfortunately not in a position to plan much of a trip right now due to an impending move, but I am driving up to Monterey in a few weekends to play a bit.

We don't have anything formalized yet, any suggestions?

Washington County Golf Course is one of the best value courses in the State and I'd argue in the country. Links style course, great track!

The Bull at Pinehurst is in the mecca of the Whistling Straits, Blackwolf Run, Irish Course area, but half the price and super tough track.

Lac La Belle is a revamped course that was closed for a few years right by my house, super sweet track, a bit young and is growing in still in some parts.

The Bog is a great track by Arnold Palmer another good value course.

Geneva Area has a lot of great tracks and Hawksview is my favorite of them all.

Washington County Golf Course is one of the best value courses in the State and I'd argue in the country. Links style course, great track!

The Bull at Pinehurst is in the mecca of the Whistling Straits, Blackwolf Run, Irish Course area, but half the price and super tough track.

Lac La Belle is a revamped course that was closed for a few years right by my house, super sweet track, a bit young and is growing in still in some parts.

The Bog is a great track by Arnold Palmer another good value course.

Geneva Area has a lot of great tracks and Hawksview is my favorite of them all.
Thanks for the suggestions!

Just did a day trip one to Scottsdale with a buddy because his boss cancelled on a round with him, and I called dibbs.

Other than that, nothing planned, yet :)
What???????!

I just have Dormie Club in october for the Morgan Cup. I'd love to get another in somehow, but not sure that's going to happen. WIll see though.

Son and his buddies were planning a guys trip to Branson in celebrate mine and one of the other guys dads 60th birthdays. Need to see what’s going on with that planning

What???????!

When I say one day, I mean fly in, play, fly out. Tee time was for a work event of his and someone cancelled, he asked if he could have a friend fill it, and I’m a friend lol

When I say one day, I mean fly in, play, fly out. Tee time was for a work event of his and someone cancelled, he asked if he could have a friend fill it, and I’m a friend lol

I understand

I understand

Had I been there with advanced notice and overnight, we would have been teeing it up Sunday.

Good news, I want to go back and for longer than one round of golf 👀

Had I been there with advanced notice and overnight, we would have been teeing it up Sunday.

Should I tell you I’m coming to Florida in May. We have 8.

I’ll be in Orlando.

Let’s not make this

I am hoping to spend a week in Scottsdale in July or August. My roommate from the early '80s moved out there in 1985 and we try to get together for golf whenever we can.

Summer rates, play courses for huge discounts, you just need to be on the course early and off before 10 or 11 or you will die out there! Haven't done a golf vacation out there since about 2000 or 2001 but want to get it started again.

I did this every couple years for about a decade, and being younger, I went for 11 to 12 days and we played every day except the day I got there and the day I left.

I'm so ready. First one in 2 weeks

No trips currently 🙃. Hoping to do pinehurst and I’m trying to plot some quick trips to various courses in the mid Atlantic. Maybe get to bethpage this year if possible. Next year hopefully I’ll have alot more time.

Back