You have to play one brand of clubs... who are you going with?

currently I have all Taylormade.. I enjoy it..I would definitely be open to trying mizuno, cobra, callaway, srixon or titleist..not ping though...did not like their drivers

Callaway, and it's not even close for me.
  1. Every time I've been fit, the fitting leans towards Callaway.
  2. Callaway customer service is second to none.
  3. Callaway supports the heck out of THP.

I would probably play titleist. From top to bottom I feel like they're the most solid feeling for me

All 14?

Oof.
This ^^^^^

Based on what I have that works for me: Probably Callaway. Based on what I've read: Possibly Cobra.

I'd hate losing my Cleveland wedges, either way :(

Mizuno followed by TaylorMade.

Cobra or Callaway.

I've had my best luck over the many years with Callaway. So if I had to choose... it'd be them.

I'd play any of them. In order at this moment, I'd go:

Srixon/Cleveland
Callaway
Ping
Titleist
Mizuno

Mizuno for sure. Haven't tried their woods but irons and wedges are superior to all other brands of tried and would be more than happy to game Mizuno throughout my bag. I would plead my case for an exception for a different brand of putter though...

when I came to THP I was all Titleist all the time.

Now I would say Cobra, I usually have 12-13 clubs of there’s in the bag anyways.

I don’t like this game. Lol

My bag is always mixed of clubs from various brands. I have never had a bag of 14 clubs from one OEM. Right now I have a Ping driver, Srixon irons, Callaway/Cobra hybrids, Callaway wedges, and a TaylorMade putter(mixed in is Titleist balls and a Mizuno bag). I think if push came to shove, at this moment in time I would say I would play all Callaway clubs. I know the customer service is excellent, and the quality of their equipment is as good as anyone's.

Who would you go with?
PING

Miura Golf. Best irons ever, and since they don't make drivers, I would have to choose another brand to complete the bag.

Callaway. I’ve liked, and have hit well, every level they make. Driver, woods, hybrids, irons, wedges and putter.

2022-23 year of Cobra

2024.....the year of Callaway!

I could go Cleveland, and be happy with everything but the driver. Or I could go Taylormade, and be happy with everything but the wedges.

:callaway: :odyssey:

Cobra for me right now. Best value in golf by far. Excellent gear and 10%-15% lower price than Callaway, TM, and Titleist. It’s a no brained honestly.
I’d have to agree with the value. I haven’t hit their recent irons or wedges but everything else is top notch. They can compete with the best of them

I’d probably go Cobra just over Mizuno. The Agera wins it out for me.

For me, it would be a tossup between Callaway and PXG. A few years ago, PXG would not have been in the mix, but their "Heroes" pricing is hard to ignore and my experience to date with their clubs has been nothing but positive..
PXG is the "one" brand I have yet to even try. I need to.

Back