You’re playing golf and you see this…

jazi95

#TCU-Alum - 'Alleged' Muffin Juice lover
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
What would you do?

I’d send the beer cart girl up with 2 bud lights. Sorry, couldn’t help myself.

Bud Light commercial for sure.

Call the clubhouse.

FORE!!!!!!!!!

If they aren't slowing play or tearing something up...mind my business and keep playing the next shot? I guess I just don't care what others are doing really if it doesn't affect me.

Me being me, I will probably yell something to mess it up right at the end, Or I will just pretend I didn't see this and carry on about my day.
if this clown is in front of me and I had to watch this crap for more than 1 hole I am def going with Losing my **** at some point!

#TicToc is the Devil!

So long as they’re not holding up play, I don’t care. Not doing anything to wreck the grass, nothing is on fire, and looks like they’re having fun. Not what I’d be doing… but to each their own.

It looks like this is taking less time on the green than some of the guys I've rolled up on who think they are on tour reading the green and lining up a putt.

If it's holding up play, I'd yell at them. Otherwise, just laugh and be on my way.

If it's holding up play, I'd yell at them. Otherwise, just laugh and be on my way.
Exactly not sure why people would be upset

I'm telling him to put his iron covers back on and move to the next hole!

I’ve seen this before. 18th hole, we want to finish but a wedding party has decided to use the 18th green for wedding pictures.

We waited as patiently as we could…

Call the clubhouse, then yell Fore!!!

“Maybe you misunderstood dude, we call it getting on the dance floor but it’s not “literally” a dance floor. But I hope your Mom likes the video all the same.”
:cool:

Low Stinger

Hope I never have to make that decision

Is hitting a stinger going too far?

Back