You got quite the little putter revolving door going on don't you Breezy..LOL
I'm trying to find a putter that I just love the look of and the roll of, and then stick with that putter for the next long while. This could be the one.

I'm trying to find a putter that I just love the look of and the roll of, and then stick with that putter for the next long while. This could be the one.

I understand bro....if you don't feel confident with it, then you will never be great with it....I hope this is the one!

The first time I tried out the Marylin putter, I knew it had to go in bag immediately. The roll and the way it slowed down perfectly was what got to me, I bought it immediately and put a tigershark over size grip-best combo for me and it's the best putter I've tried in a while and sure it aint a "boutique" putter but it works perfect for me, I have the THP citrus headcover-way better in my opinion

7772202584_a6d842f343.jpg

7772203438_5c2818a2a1.jpg

7783196596_eae563a4ea.jpg

7783198138_b112790a71.jpg

I picked up a Callie 12 in white/black for my birthday about 3 weeks ago. I flat love that putter. Inside a week my handicap dropped like putts were dropping. I played a few rounds of golf during the next couple weeks and even shot a personal best, likely due to the fact my putting was lights out and I finished with 4 one putts in a row.

Good feel, good feedback and the fact that even if I don't hit it dead center it seems to hold its line are the things I notice most.

The first time I tried out the Marylin putter, I knew it had to go in bag immediately. The roll and the way it slowed down perfectly was what got to me, I bought it immediately and put a tigershark over size grip-best combo for me and it's the best putter I've tried in a while and sure it aint a "boutique" putter but it works perfect for me, I have the THP citrus headcover-way better in my opinion

Thats a great looking putter man, wow.

I'm putting my Yes! putter in play today for the first time and I'm excited for it.

CB,

Did you leave the stock grip on it?
I did, I want to play with a midsize grip for a while before installing a Winn midsize grip on it. I think the Jumbo grip might be hurting my putting a little.

I had such a great day with my YES yesterday, it was the second time I've used it on a round

I had a great two rounds with it this week, it's crazy how much more distance I get from a "normal" stroke when compared to my spider ghost, I had to be real touchy with my short putts which was cool, the roll is insane with this thing I really love it

I had to paint fill the THP citrus colors immediately when I opened it up
Thats a great looking putter man, wow.

I'm putting my Yes! putter in play today for the first time and I'm excited for it.

Very cool Uriel!! Nice job on the paint fill.

yes-golf-callie-12-putter.jpg

I picked up a Callie 12 in white about a month ago and I love it. Scores came down as soon as it went in the bag. If I don't roll (and oh does it roll) it in, its in tap in range. I'm getting back to the way I used to putt. Now if its inside 6' its going in the hole.

When I played at the Canadian Wolf Creek a couple weeks ago I one putted the last 4 holes on my way to a personal best score. That and in the last few rounds I have averaged about 35 putts a round.

Funny thing is if it wasn't for THP I would likely have never look at this thing twice.....

Very cool Uriel!! Nice job on the paint fill.

yes-golf-callie-12-putter.jpg

I picked up a Callie 12 in white about a month ago and I love it. Scores came down as soon as it went in the bag. If I don't roll (and oh does it roll) it in, its in tap in range. I'm getting back to the way I used to putt. Now if its inside 6' its going in the hole.

When I played at the Canadian Wolf Creek a couple weeks ago I one putted the last 4 holes on my way to a personal best score. That and in the last few rounds I have averaged about 35 putts a round.

Funny thing is if it wasn't for THP I would likely have never look at this thing twice.....

Yeah I always thought the Yes putters looked really funny and it was comical that the company was called yes, one day I saw it at a local store and I tried it, wow, I was in love-the store wanted 160 so I went through budget golf-same one for 49.99 and it replaced my Spider ghost that I spent close to 200 on, it's such a great putter and you are right, I can always judge distances easily and leaving the putt close. I am really happy with it and it would take a lot for me to get rid of it-the tigershark grip and the yes putter is a deadly combo for me

Last edited:
I did, I want to play with a midsize grip for a while before installing a Winn midsize grip on it. I think the Jumbo grip might be hurting my putting a little.

How did it play today?

Back