For Sale xThor’s Super Sell Off - Shafts, wedges, putters, headcovers, Rangefinder/GPS etc.. (ShotScope, Callaway, Odyssey, Toulon, Swag and more!)

I just want to say I thought seriously about going to this great butcher down the street from me. Buying $185 worth of brats and sending that as payment for the LX+ .. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I just want to say I thought seriously about going to this great butcher down the street from me. Buying $185 worth of brats and sending that as payment for the LX+ .. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Man oh man that would be hilarious 😂 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Interested in the concentric Skulls Blue blade putter cover

Bump and update for sold items. Feel free to make an offer

Price drops and a bump

Price drops and a bump
I think you have a typo here, my friend - $875 - SWAG Chip and Putt: Swaggy Rangers ball marker - opened but never taken to/used on course.

I think you have a typo here, my friend - $875 - SWAG Chip and Putt: Swaggy Rangers ball marker - opened but never taken to/used on course.
Fixed. Thanks bud!

Can stroke lab shafts be extended, noting that the weight would have to be replaced (or use say the superstoke system)

Can stroke lab shafts be extended, noting that the weight would have to be replaced (or use say the superstoke system)

They can, the tough part comes in with how much you are extending. Needs to be long enough to get the weight to seat properly.

They can, the tough part comes in with how much you are extending. Needs to be long enough to get the weight to seat properly.
1/2” to an 1”

1” might be doable. The bullet weights are right about an inch long.

Can be done the biggest factor would be it might not necessarily be the same style of weights like mentioned with the SS grip style or many other reversible weights as well as the amount of weight as you might need to add more due to the added length to maintain the needed balance.

Can be done the biggest factor would be it might not necessarily be the same style of weights like mentioned with the SS grip style or many other reversible weights as well as the amount of weight as you might need to add more due to the added length to maintain the needed balance.
glad I know a person or two who can help me out here if I cave ;)

PM sent about the Swag Adam Bomb blade headcover and the Modus 130 shafts.

Interested in the Blackout wedges, 54-58-64. Will PM

that ballmark 🤔

If that ADHD shaft still lingers I may need to come visit soon….

I wonder if my daughter would enjoy the pink headcover…. 🤔

Back