WTB WTB: Would Like to Piece Together a Couple Sets

ThreePutt22

Reaction score
The plan:

Without getting into a terrible amount of boring detail, I’m trying to put together a couple of decent sets of clubs in an effort to introduce golf to combat veterans as a way to help deal with combat related issues they have encountered since coming home.

What I’m looking for:

I’m looking for decent used clubs. Nothing brand new, nothing super old. Just decent playing clubs that will provide a fair opportunity to try the game. Currently needing two full sets. I have a couple extra nice bags already. Will buy everything separate if needed, so feel free to reach out with anything you may have.

I’ve had success and bought stuff off of here in the past at what I felt was a good price, so I figured I’d swoop in and start this adventure here before I resorted to eBay.

Thanks a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey ThreePutt, I've got a few clubs that i'll be looking to offload in the very near future, all for cheap enough.

-Nike Cover Tour driver w/ stock stiff flex shaft
-Nike Cover 2.0 Tour driver w/ Matrix Ozik Blacktie 7m3 X flex shaft
-Titleist 910H 21* hybrid w/ stock stiff flex shaft
-Taylormade Rescue 11 TP 18* hybrid w/ stock stiff flex shaft
-Taylormade ATV 50* wedge w/ KBS tour X shaft

Let me know if any of those would be of interest.

What State are you in?

Hey ThreePutt, I've got a few clubs that i'll be looking to offload in the very near future, all for cheap enough.

-Nike Cover Tour driver w/ stock stiff flex shaft
-Nike Cover 2.0 Tour driver w/ Matrix Ozik Blacktie 7m3 X flex shaft
-Titleist 910H 21* hybrid w/ stock stiff flex shaft
-Taylormade Rescue 11 TP 18* hybrid w/ stock stiff flex shaft
-Taylormade ATV 50* wedge w/ KBS tour X shaft

Let me know if any of those would be of interest.

Sure, shoot me some pics and prices. I could put all of those to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an old Nike Method Matter B1-07 putter, 35", in impeccable condition. PM me if you're interested

Back