Would you eat this?

I'd try it.

I’d take a bite or two before scraping off the peanut butter and what looks like jelly on the top and bottoms buns.

I would try it. I know I would like it with just peanut butter and no jelly. I have had a burger with peanut butter, bacon and cheese before and it was delicious.

Yes. I had a friend talk me into trying it in Seattle and the flavors just work. Seems like it could be gross but it’s amazing.

The burger looked good until...

I have had a burger with a peanut sauce and it was good, but this is a bit much. Pass.

Mystery Road GIF by ABC Indigenous

Minus the pbj, it looks great

It's the cheese that's throwing it off for me. Cheese and peanut butter and jelly just doesn't sound right.
Haha I get it and don't disagree. I'd still try a bite or 2. This is a great slider idea.

I'd probably regret it but I would try it

I need that PB&J dispensing tool. Lol

Mayo, cheese, and PB&J are an odd combo.

I’ve had peanut butter in a burger before. Not a fan. Pass.

I'm not super Yay on peanut butter, so I kind of doubt it. I don't mind mixing foods most of the time, but this just seems like too much and would inevitably lead to time spent in the restroom with indigestion.

Take away the cheese, and yes.

I like savory and sweet combined, but the cheese is a bit extra.

Peanut butter on a burger, if done right, is amazing.

I'd try it but wouldn't be eating the whole thing that's for sure.

100% yes. The flavors sound odd, but they work together.

A local restaurant has a sandwich that is peanut butter, marionberry jam, crispy bacon, and blue cheese on a toasted multi-grain bread. It sounds like it has zero business working, but it is absolute money.

yes to the extreme.

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Jordan Belfort

Yes. I had a friend talk me into trying it in Seattle and the flavors just work. Seems like it could be gross but it’s amazing.
Was it at a place called 8oz??

I absolutely would. PB on burgers is fantastic. I'd want to lose the jelly, but I'd give it a shot regardless

No, I'd happily turn around...

Well. I guess I'd try it them. If this man likes it! ;)

Was it at a place called 8oz??
I don't know. It was a bar near Capital Hill. I do recall it also had pickled devil eggs behind the bar that were amazing and I would also never order that.

it's a little too much PB&J but I'd probably try it.

I’d try it. The cheese might make it a little weird with the PBJ though, but still would try it. Am I the only one who thought that was an excessive amount of bacon? That might have been an entire pack for one burger.

Back