WorldWide Golf Goes Off Course

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 202. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, we have a pretty unique show as Scott Perry from WorldWide Golf joins the show to discuss the evolving WorldWide Golf umbrella and growth and changes coming.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dan and Scott dive into all things WorldWide Golf including Global Golf and the used golf club market. This show has a lot going on and is one you will not want to miss as WorldWide Golf goes Off Course.

Episode 202 is here and Dan and Scott discuss the following topics.

The Evolving WorldWide Golf Umbrella
Growth and Changes and The Budget Golf Customer
Global Golf and Used Clubs
THP Experience at Briggs Ranch
And so much more

You can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode. If you get a chance, drop us a review wherever you listen from and let others know what you think of the show and/or channel.

Off course is now available in video as well. Tune into the THPGolf YouTube Channel and jump into the video and watch the interaction rather than just listen between Dan and his guests each week.

Continue reading...

Will definitely listen to this upcoming weekend, should be packed with some great golf info and memories of Briggs Ranch.

This one is going to be great. I have many hours of travel today, so I'll be giving this a listen on the way south.

Screenshot_20240426_063115_Chrome.jpg

*I spy

This is going on my listen list asap.

Will be on the road later today. Will tune in while driving.

WWG put on an amazing show last week.

Love the addition of video to the pod!

Looking forward to this one! Will tee it up for my run here this morning.

Off Course?

In video?

YES!

Will be queuing this up after the kids get dropped off this morning

Great job @Canadan and @redlineshifter. That contest portion of the WWC will be a life lasting memory for me. Just one after another after another. Scott is right, if not for the time we would've been there even longer I think. Truly amazing. Some cool things coming for WWG. I may have asked for a store here in Louisville Lol.

Scott is lucky not to have the post THP Experience withdraws because I sure do. What a fantastic time and they went above and beyond for THPers.

Also love the video option.

Video!!??!!?? 🔥🔥🔥

In the queue to listen later today, can't wait!

@Deebo76 The old guy who graduated in 78' had to Google "EDM"

Great listen and pushed me to run further because I wanted to listen to the entire show! Thank you for diving into the business aspect @redlineshifter and enjoyed the music discussion at the end. Time for me to check out this YouTube channel!!!

Great show @Canadan and @redlineshifter
That ongoing chipping contest on Friday Night the WWG Championship was insane. Is there anything more fun than chipping under Cellphone Flashlights?

Looking forward to see the Loyalty Program and Cool Clubs in the stores.
Spent some time on the Cool Clubs YouTube Channel and their use of the S3 system is understated.

very interesting listen so far. Crazy how world wide basically owns all of golf retail it seems. lol.

This was a fun listen! Had no idea all of the stuff under the Worldwide umbrella. Did he happen to share what his concert channel is on YouTube?

Ooooh we have video now...thanks for getting me through the morning gents!

IMG_8579.jpeg

Awesome. I'll watch after work.

Whether he wants to admit it or not, @redlineshifter has the THP hangover. He just doesn't realize it

The taco truck is legit. Best food of the weekend from the back of a truck

Back