Wood tees for me with those little markings on them so I can make sure it's always the same height.

Plastic tees for me I like a bright color so I can find the easier.

Plastic-yellow since I use yellow balls

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 4
Whatever is in the bag. Usually plastic, but I currently have a ton of wood tees I’m trying to get rid of.

I break out the Western Birch on special occasions.

Tour Tees are great new tees. I like the uniqueness of some small company wooden tees and have a dwindling amount of Epoch

Plastic for me. My course has some that are also lined like the evolve tees, to keep a consistent tee height every time.

Martini. Same height every time and have had the same exact tee for about the last 40-50 rounds. It’s like having a little brother with me as I play. Lol

Evolve Epoch.

Wood for me.

I used to be exclusively epoch.

I've branched out a bit with some Western birch, which is a blast, but I could go either way. Not particularly enjoying having to get fresh tees out of the bag.

Evolve epoch for my rounds. Wood at the range because I can’t always go out and retrieve my good ones

I finally ditched the brush tees after my last one broke last year. I'm using these now, but will look into the Epoch's when these run out.

333d84be-dfd2-46b5-a2e7-06f4aed2f01d_1.e7f3879983a9f9ef1523f3cce051b271.jpeg
Same here. I found a couple of the THP tees in 1 of the boxes of balls from my SS & can't wait to give them a try.

Plastic, but I'm not going to think too hard about it. I just love that plastic has pretty much 0 risk of breaking.

Wood.
image.jpg

Still on my first pack of Martini tees from 3? years ago.

Plastic…..guess is I broke maybe 2 tees all of last year.

Still on my first pack of Martini tees from 3? years ago.
It's crazy how long they last. I've broken one of them in the last 6+ months, and it was such a horrible swing that I deserved to break more than a tee. Took longer to get the sky mark off my driver than it did to dig a new tee out. :LOL:

Evolve Epoch. The life I get out of these plastic tees is fantastic, so much better than wood.

Plastic for longevity.

Epoch only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back