Wolf Creek, Mesquite, NV

Played WC with my wife last month. Scenery is like nothing else I've played (I've hit it up 3x so far). Many of the holes have such tremendous elevation changes, it's tough to score well on the course - can be frustrating. My favorite is the "quadrant hole" - on the back 9 - you drive into a landing area that has berms that separate it into 4 quadrants - never made it past the lower left quadrant yet. If you have the chance, it's worth renting a car & the 75 minute drive from Vegas.

DSC00259.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

this track intrigues me. love your pics.

Beautiful! Nice pictures, too.

I have golfed Wolf Creek three times. It is one of the more memorable golf tracks you will encounter. Every hole is an adventure and some of the views from the different elevated tee boxes are amazing. Don't forget your camera as you have seen from some of the pics from the other members. This is a must play.

That looks like a sweet place! I have driven through Mesquite a couple times to golf in Southern Utah, but never stopped. Thanks for sharing

Thanks to this thread and the Vegas course review thread, I've booked a round at Wolf Creek for my trip out to Mesquite for the Mesquite Amateur the last week of May. Looking forwarding to playing this one! Got to bring my camera the pics you guys have shown are amazing!

I'll be playing Wolf Creek on 4/10. I should take some pictures.

Kevin

A really fun course. Last time I played they had over seeded and the conditioning wasn't the best, but still a must play.

This is my son's favorite course on the Wii (after Augusta) and is the course he begs to visit every time we start planning a vacation.

Back