Woah..been a while!!!

Steel President

Reaction score
Handicap
Happy Holidays, my old THP friends! It has been such a long time since I've even logged in on the boards. Life has been busy and full of change. I hope all has been wonderful for those around here as well.

Hey Steel! You've been missed!

Welcome back Steel! I hope you and your family have an awesome Christmas and Happy New Year :blob:

Welcome back!

Thanks! Glad to see some of the old faces. I need to update my bag big time as well, haha!

welcome-back2.gif
good to see you again SP.

Welcome back SP.

Steel president how the heck are ya? Glad to have ya back again. We are coming to your town in 2015

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back

Steel president how the heck are ya? Glad to have ya back again. We are coming to your town in 2015

Woah, really?? I haven't even seen that yet. Awesome!!

Welcome back!!!

Boom! He's back!

Long time no see Steel. Glad to see you're doing well!

I think the last time I was around here I was teaching and coaching high school football.

That just recently changed. The high school team I coach just won our second straight Pennsylvania State Championship this past Saturday at Hershey! We're the first AA team to win back-to-back state titles. The team has won 32 straight games (back-to-back 16-0 seasons).

I actually just accepted a college coaching position this morning!

Steel that is awesome !!

Welcome back!!

Tall about coming back with a bang. Congrats on the new position!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I think the last time I was around here I was teaching and coaching high school football.

That just recently changed. The high school team I coach just won our second straight Pennsylvania State Championship this past Saturday at Hershey! We're the first AA team to win back-to-back state titles. The team has won 32 straight games (back-to-back 16-0 seasons).

I actually just accepted a college coaching position this morning!

Welcome back! I thought that you had won the lotto and forgot about all of us. :act-up: Congratulations on both the wins and the new position.

Welcome back and congrats on the perfect season and being state champs

Also congrats on the new job

Welcome back!

Steel if hired, will you be coaching in your home state?

Back