WM Phoenix Open [Spoilers]

My DVR was a few minutes behind you guy's. Maybe he still has a chance, lol.

Rickie, my boy... sometimes you have to take one step backward before you take a huge leap forward. I'm sure the young one will learn and he'll be back in this spot again in the near future with a different outcome.

Great job in earning me extra fantasy golf points. :D

fowler is definitely the real deal. two top 5 finishes thus far this year and he is super composed. what the hell happened to ak and villegas? phil had a good round today, hopefully he'll start threatening the leaderboard soon.

here's a question for ya'll: could fowler be considered for the ryder cup?

Snedeker has finishing issues. -14 after R3, +7 on Sunday (tie with Braxton Marquez for worst score for R4. FYI, Marquez is an amateur and a Senior at ASU. If you haven't read his story, it's interesting.)

Even if Snedeker had shot par today, that would have put him T3. He better get someone to help him sort out his head.

here's a question for ya'll: could fowler be considered for the ryder cup?

Definitely in the hunt for a captain's pick.

As someone who still kind of rides moto and who used to alot, Im already tired of hearing about how Ricky has a no fear attitude because he used to race motocross. I like the guy but thats going to get old real quick.
Congrats to Hunter, he made for an exciting Sunday round.

As someone who still kind of rides moto and who used to alot, Im already tired of hearing about how Ricky has a no fear attitude because he used to race motocross. I like the guy but thats going to get old real quick.

I don't know G-man, that lay-up on 17 was pretty gutsy. :D

Snedeker has finishing issues. -14 after R3, +7 on Sunday (tie with Braxton Marquez for worst score for R4. FYI, Marquez is an amateur and a Senior at ASU. If you haven't read his story, it's interesting.)

Even if Snedeker had shot par today, that would have put him T3. He better get someone to help him sort out his head.

Definitely in the hunt for a captain's pick.

Perhaps he and Christie Kerr could play together on a Sunday afternoon and see what happens.

Perhaps he and Christie Kerr could play together on a Sunday afternoon and see what happens.

One of the buttons from Christie's shirt may shoot off and take out one of Sned's eyes.... :beat-up:

Did anyone else see Brian Gay throwing the Sligo pom headcovers into the crowd at the Stadium hole?

sligo09-headcoverL.jpg

(I couldn't find a photo of the red/black version.)

He musta tossed 10 of them into the crowd.

Hey Harry, that image is actually the 2009 headcover. The new ones are simply amazing. Here are the two Sligo headcovers Brian Gay threw in to the crowd. Actual images will be on the online store. Thanks!

sligo_2010_headcovers.jpg

http://www.sligowear.com

Back