WITB - Morgan Cup Edition

That was a great WITMCB Ddec. Loved the pocket with nothing in it, and JB mocking your pocket setup! That was great man.

He is brutal but gave me plenty of pointers on setting up the bag. There are so many pockets in this bag. I love it.

Great looking bag Ddec. If I had a staff bag, my reaction would probably be similar to yours. I wouldn't know what to do with all the space

Nice bag setup Ddec....you really need more stuff for all those pockets though...maybe throw in a sandwich or something.

Hmmmmm,,,,I wonder what Coolbreeze will put in his special pocket?? :peace2:

Sweet bag, ddec. Fun isn't it.

Here's a quick late night pic of the clubs resting nicely in the staff bag. The CBs are gorgeous. I'll be hitting them tomorrow. Should be able to do a video tomorrow morning on the range.

Kevin

013.jpg

Love the video DDec!!!!!! That bag set up looks sick. I have so much stuff for my bag haha. Hopefully there is enough room.

Great pic Esox!

So anxious to get this all set up!

Nice setup ddec. I especially love that magnetic lid on the ball pocket. See you soon!

The bag looks awesome ddec. Cant wait to load mine up.

Ddec has his bag set up. Here is his WITB:

Nice set up Ddec! I would be in the same situation, no clue what to do with all the pockets.

Well done Dean....watch out though JB's bag is gonna kick your bags ass.

great bags guys!

Very nice Ddec, thanks for the video.

[YOUTUBE]_4hgED9nSg0[/YOUTUBE]

Nice looking bag Staples...I mean DJ.

Hi JB,
I noticed your Z-Star irons are back in the bag. How did you like Diablo Forged (is there a review on them) and will you put these irons back into play? Thanks.

Hi JB,
I noticed your Z-Star irons are back in the bag. How did you like Diablo Forged (is there a review on them) and will you put these irons back into play? Thanks.

I think you answered you own questions in the bold part up there.

DD67 that was a great WITMCB video. I still have to do one of those I think, but its been a while now.

Thanks guys!

great video DD, great looking bag you got there, so jealous lol

I'll be adding to this thread later today. Really enjoyed your WITH DD!

Reviving this because I just put my regular clubs into the Callaway staff bag and then went on a search to see how people loaded theirs up, front to back. I pyt my clubs in like ddec did, with the woods on thew side of the bag with the name (which goes on the inside part of the cart) and the irons next and shorter clubs on the side with the handle and the ball pockets. I did this because I don't want to reach over the longer clubs to get to the wedges and putter.

In JB's and DD67's videos, they have the backwards of this. It makes sense in a display setting, or if it were a bag that a caddy carries, but I wanted to ask if you guys kept it that way during the event, while the bags were on the cart.

Ddec has his bag set up. Here is his WITB:

And here was DD67's bag, his link didn't work so I had to go find it on YouTube.

Smalls the best thing about my video is that while I was organizing my bag I kept looking at JB's trying to figure out what goes where. It really look me about 20 minutes to get it ready. It didn't help that GG was heckling from the other room hehe

Back