CONTEST Win Your Choice of Titleist Drivers

TSi2 for me. Thanks for the opportunity THP!

Tsi2 for consistency - time to go back to titleist!

Tsi3. I’ve always wanted to try a Titlest driver like this but couldn’t afford one. Thanks for the opportunity.

Nice! Love my TSi2. Good luck everyone!

Tsi4 because why not! And I’m interested in look of smaller head

TSi1- At my age I need some help with improving swing speed and increasing distance.

TSi2. To start improving off the tee and updating my bag

I need the TSi2 for pure distance. If I can hit the ball far, I know I can score well

Congrats on 8M! TSi2 for me. Higher launch, lower spin, bombs down the fairway. 9*

This isn't an entry

I'm guessing TSi2 for me...but don't pick me...lol...I don't need it. I like the TEE E722 too much

TSi2 9° to help improve with my consistency and Fairways.

TSI3 looks like the head shape I favor. Classic pear shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For a fall golf trip to Ireland with the boys. The TSr3 for ball speed and consistency all around the face.

Oooh the TSi4 still taunts me from afar haha

TSi2 please 11 degree. Higher launch, more carry. Will look great with my TS2 FWs and T300 irons #TitleistExperience2021.

TSi3 because I want mid launch and the ability to move the CG around and dial in my ball flight.

TSi 1 in 10 or 12 degrees, left-handed. Why?

I swing slow. I'm not consistent. Titleist says this is a good fit for me.

As always, thank you THP! And good luck all!!

TSi3 because I love to tinker just to go back to standard setting.

TSi2 - my favorite club in my bag is my TSi2 7 wood. Would love to match my d stick to it

TSi3 because I believe it has the right balance of forgiveness and workability. I also think titleist makes drivers with high quality more “traditional” materials vs always trying a new gimmick.

Back