CONTEST Win a Bridgestone Georgia Spring Break Capsule

I am digging the whole package but would definitely use the ball marker and put the lunch box up in the home office.

That's such a cool kit! I like the ball marker, it's my favorite

That floppy disk ball marker is absolutely the highlite. Takes me back to growing up, and working in IT ages ago.

I like the floppy disc ball marker, don't find those around much

The floppy disc ball marker, it would definitely stand out from the playing partners.

Definitely the 3.5” floppy disc ball marker. I remember having the plastic caddy on my desk for keeping all my various discs and being sure to grab the right one on my way out the door.

Floopy disk marker and the box itself. A tiger auto would be nice to display in the collection. Thanks. Probably would share this prize with some buddies.

Man all of it is cool as heck but I am digging that lunch box.

The 3.5" floppy disk ball marker is hilarious and by far my favorite item. A 5.25" would have been too big lol

for sure the floppy disk marker

Tough choice, but it has to be the lunch box. I mean, i need to replace my adam 12 lunchbox from the 70’s

A couple of weeks ago, Bridgestone dropped these limited release Spring Capsule packages and they were a hit. They were kind enough to hold one back for us to give away on THP and social media.

The capsule includes:
  • custom lunch box
  • 1 dozen custom logoed TOUR B X golf balls (as played by Tiger and Jason Day) with Spring Break Georgia '24 logo
  • Spring Break '24 hat
  • 3.5" floppy disc ball marker
  • postcard from Georgia from one of Bridgestone's staff members (could be Tiger Woods, Fred Couples, or Jason Day)
  • Three Tiger-signed postcards that will be randomly placed in the kits.
You could get one that features a Tiger autograph, and each of the capsules is full of some pretty cool stuff.

How to Enter
Just tell us below which of the items in the package is your favorite and you will be entered and we will announce a winner next week.

View attachment 9258281

The Lunchbox is cool, but a signed postcard from Tiger would be elite.

definitely the VHS movies in the background, specifically The Jungle Book.... but since they're not part of the capsule list.... gotta go the retro lunchbox FTW!

I'm going floppy disk ball marker.

Had a side hustle at Uni buying 3.5" disks in bulk (300-500 at a time) and selling them at half what the Uni sold them for. Loved by my fellow students - not loved by the staff in the Uni shop. That brought back a great memory...

my favorite is the floppy disk ball marker

Lunchbox is DOPE. So dang old school 80's cool

I'm loving the lunch box, but that floppy disc ball marker is also so unique.

Favorite item has to be that ball marker.

I always like Bridgestone Tour B balls, and with the custom logo, they make the top of the list for me.

The floppy disc golf ball marker for me!

Love that hat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back