CONTEST Win a Bridgestone Georgia Spring Break Capsule

Gotta be the lunchbox!

My favorite is the 3.5" floppy disc ball marker

Man, I think the ball marker is the coolest. As someone who grew up with 5 1/4", then 3 1/2" floppy, then Zip and Jazz drives...I LOVE the old school vibe of the whole kit!

That ball marker rocks!

A couple of weeks ago, Bridgestone dropped these limited release Spring Capsule packages and they were a hit. They were kind enough to hold one back for us to give away on THP and social media.

The capsule includes:
  • custom lunch box
  • 1 dozen custom logoed TOUR B X golf balls (as played by Tiger and Jason Day) with Spring Break Georgia '24 logo
  • Spring Break '24 hat
  • 3.5" floppy disc ball marker
  • postcard from Georgia from one of Bridgestone's staff members (could be Tiger Woods, Fred Couples, or Jason Day)
  • Three Tiger-signed postcards that will be randomly placed in the kits.
You could get one that features a Tiger autograph, and each of the capsules is full of some pretty cool stuff.

How to Enter
Just tell us below which of the items in the package is your favorite and you will be entered and we will announce a winner next week.

View attachment 9258281
I’m gonna go with the golf balls. Largely because I lose so many 🤦🏻

The lunchbox is my favorite part of the package.

Metal lunchbox by far the best. Would replace the He-Man model I'm currently using.
Winner was announced on this one already. Sorry about that, but lots of great action coming up here.

Back