Wilson Staff Model ZM Wedges

Bend a 52° 2° weak. You now have 54/10.

But I understand golfers can be a neurotic bunch and might get the shakes seeing 50-52-58 in the bag 😜
I just got fitted for a 54 12D Vokey wedge. ;)

These wedges look great

Those look great at address!

Wilson has some good video up on Instagram and Twitter/ X. The one specific to the ZM wedge is pretty cool. It helps to make them look like a golf brand again.

Well done @ddec. They look good and the numbers back it up.

Wilson’s new Staff Model ZM and ZM HT wedges are available for preorder starting today, 3/19/24, at $149.99 and will be available in retail stores on April 2. More information is available at www.wilson.com.

After some great initial reviews here and elsewhere, super cool videos on IG and X. Seems the only thing Wilson didn’t think of was to put the wedge on the blanking Wilson website.

Wilson’s new Staff Model ZM and ZM HT wedges are available for preorder starting today, 3/19/24, at $149.99 and will be available in retail stores on April 2. More information is available at www.wilson.com.

After some great initial reviews here and elsewhere, super cool videos on IG and X. Seems the only thing Wilson didn’t think of was to put the wedge on the blanking Wilson website.
It was moved back a few days. They should be available to pre order next week.

Sharp wedges for sure. Once the weather turns, I'd like to compare to vokey and the new ping wedges.

These are going in the bag this season. Love that they straightened the leading edge a bit and refined the shape. Damn good looking wedge!

Hit quite a few pitches with these yesterday. Looks wise, they look great, spin is good around the greens, feel is a little firm and clicky sounding for my preference but I think people will like them

Curious, is there a different process for reshafting these since they have the borethrough hosels?

Not a fan of the full face look, from any OEM, but I’ll give these (the non-full face) a look after testing the DPFs. I think Wilson is really trying to make a comeback.

I hope they succeed.

Curious, is there a different process for reshafting these since they have the borethrough hosels?
Its not a real borethrough. Its a visual element that also saved weight.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm becoming as big of a "wedge guy" as I am an "iron guy" and would really like to give these a clip.

These look really good! Side by side pic with sm10 60 and ZM60. Will get them out to test this weekend. Excuse the sh***y garage pic.
Weather was awful this weekend.

5C185DBB-CE79-4691-A3AB-6E75C76F1099.jpegFE5D204C-88F6-448D-8C1C-9D79F4A7CC4B.jpeg

👀 (I need a spot in the bag to tinker and test. This fits the bill really well)

Back