Wilson Staff Di11 Irons - Thanks THP

Awesome job THP!

That....is......so.....COOL!

You guys testing the WS irons have done a great job. THP's getting bigger and bigger every minute of every day.

Very cool, WTG THP!!! It's pretty cool for Wilson to include those quotes in their advertising as well as THP, Nicely done!

Great job guys! That is awesome!!

Great job testers! Thanks THP and Wilson. THP IS a force in the golf world!!!!!

That is freaking awesome!! Way to go testers!

That's phenomenal, and what a compliment to the testers. You guys did a great job. Having now hit these irons, I can completely agree with those quotes. You guys should be proud of your efforts. Testing is a ton of fun but it is a lot of work as well.

Nice job guys!

Awesome is all i can say, the testers should be very proud and WS thanks for the help of getting the word about this great site out there.

That is an awesome ad...congrats THP!

awesome ad, great work by THP and the testers!

Amazing ad! Awesome job testers and THP.

This is just absolutely amazing! Words just don't do it justice.

WOW this is so freeking COOL!!! Thanks to the testers for doing such a great job and representing THP so well. Thanks to THP, JB, and GG for having such a great site for this to happen. A huge Thank You to Wilson Staff for believing in THP and its testers and giving credit where it is due!!

I love that ad, if I were one of the ones quoted I know I would use that ad as my avatar. Congrats to everyone involved and Thanks to Wilson for using those quotes from my fellow THPers. I know all of our leaders are very proud, heck, I know I am proud and I am a nobody.

That is fantastic! I am so happy that THP is getting recognized for the outstanding work that is being done here day in and day out. Being biased lol I will say that my fellow testers did a great job but I also want to say that quite a few other forumers went out and hit these clubs and gave their opinions as well and they deserve a ton of credit also. Thanks W/S for giving me such a wonderful opportunity. It was awesome and I have and will continue to enjoy every minute of it. Congrats THP!! Very well deserved.

That is awesome. So cool of Wilson staff to let THPers test there product, even cool to mention the forum and quote the testers in their ad. Hats off to W/S and THP.

Great job to all those that tested them out

Well all i have to say is congratulations guy's ...Now i know i have joined a quality site if Wilson Staff have shown such respect for THP and published it...well done.

Well all i have to say is congratulations guy's ...Now i know i have joined a quality site if Wilson Staff have shown such respect for THP and published it...well done.

Oh and well done to Wilson Staff for recognizing such a great site also.

goosebumps

Thanks THP and W/S for having this test i was never considering the Di'11s until i started to read this thread . These clubs really did improve my game par is not to far away, thanks everybody

Back