Will Lexi make the cut at the Shriners?

Well what do you think?

• Yes

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • No

Votes: 65 74.7%

• Total voters
That's crazy if it happened. I would be shaming her if I was in the same group. How hard can a 3" or 6" putt be to make? I have seen people miss 18" putts regularly, but that's a different story.
1697230067589.jpeg
1697230083742.png
1697230097279.png

She was a lot closer than I thought she’d be. Happy for her and I wonder if she will get another shot.

She was a lot closer than I thought she’d be. Happy for her and I wonder if she will get another shot.
I'm bummed she missed it. She played great, and I am happy for her, but wanted to see her here for the weekend.

These are my thoughts, too.

I was really impressed by her play and demeanor this week. It's a weaker field, but she didn't look at all like she didn't belong. I wish there were more coed tournaments. Perhaps some of the women that have been in better form. May make the fedex playoffs more interesting if the top 10 women got in, or something along those lines.

I was really impressed by her play and demeanor this week. It's a weaker field, but she didn't look at all like she didn't belong. I wish there were more coed tournaments. Perhaps some of the women that have been in better form. May make the fedex playoffs more interesting if the top 10 women got in, or something along those lines.
Lexi has had a rough year, but she came into this tournament in pretty good form. She led Team USA in the Solheim Cup by going 3-1-0, and has had two top 10s in her most recent tournaments.

I'm bummed she missed it. She played great, and I am happy for her, but wanted to see her here for the weekend.
Same here, on all counts. It would have been a big feather in her cap to make the cut, and it would've been fun to watch her on the weekend.

She played well. Not at all a fan of her but she bested almost a quarter of the field so gotta hand it to her

She had a so-so Thursday then played well on Friday… good for her. I’d like to see Lexi at the Travelers. Shortest course on tour, not that it would make a huge difference for her, but enough that it wouldn’t be a stretch from her usual game. (Plus, I’d get a chance to see her play) 😄

Good for her whether she makes the cut or not! I have a newfound respect for her after her play at the Solheim Cup!

Apologies if this has been discussed…. I haven’t gone back to look at the entire thread. Is Lexi really playing a Radspeed driver? I looked up her WITB and was pretty surprised. Her entire bag is interesting.

I give her a ton of credit. She has been through a tough year but still pulled it together and made a great showing. If she could ever get her putting fixed she would dominate the LPGA.

What is impressive to me is her embrace of the tournament and the kids and not focussing making history for herself.

Based on how she has played this year, except for Solheim, I thought it might be a bad choice. She proved me wrong.

Very impressed all around.

John

I think Ms. Thompson shooting even in PGA Tour event, including a two-under round of sixty-nine is damn good

Back