Why aren't there any Maltby club reviews?

alright want to build something to mess around with and looking at the p790/takomo look.

How forgiving are the older ts1? The IM aren't in stock at the moment. Would something like the TS2 be better? or a combo ts 2 in 5/6 and then 7-gw ts1?

Im so new to this.

alright want to build something to mess around with and looking at the p790/takomo look.

How forgiving are the older ts1? The IM aren't in stock at the moment. Would something like the TS2 be better? or a combo ts 2 in 5/6 and then 7-gw ts1?

Im so new to this.
Have you checked out the Maltby Playability Factor? The higher the number the easier to play it is.....but they say there would need to be a 100 point difference in the MPF before you could feel it. See the chart in this link......

So basically the TS2, TS1, and TS1 IM are all pretty similar MPF
It looks like it......I'm hoping Popeye will chime in here. He's the "authority" on all things Maltby!! I would say you couldn't go wrong on any of those offerings!

Just a heads up. Saw this over on another forum. Potentially prepare for a shortage of TS4's like the T1-IMs did :p
1714608937708.png

I'm thinking of trying a Maltby M890 iron with graphite shaft, has anyone played these irons.

No, but if you go to the Golfworks website, there are about 40 reviews submitted by customers plus questions and answers from Golfworks. Good luck!

Well I pulled the trigger, ordered a PW M890 and graphite shaft. Will put it together, reviews and info said it was for a slower swing speed. When I went to Club Champion my swing speed was about 63 with 5 iron. So ordered a 890 shaft in A flex.

Great! Let us know how you like it....

OK Maltby fanboys and fangirls.....Here's my dilemma....
I have a 16* Maltby KE4 Tour TC 4W w/MPF Pro R flex that I hit well and like. Problem is my other favorite club: Cleveland HyWood 18* 3+ is very close in distance (about 10-15 yards) and I want a wider gap between those 2 clubs and a narrower gap from my driver.
I'm thinking either the KE4 TC IST 3W or the KE4 TC IST Pro 3W that I can possibly turn down to a 13* and use as a mini driver.......
Anyone have thoughts?? @Popeye ?

OK Maltby fanboys and fangirls.....Here's my dilemma....
I have a 16* Maltby KE4 Tour TC 4W w/MPF Pro R flex that I hit well and like. Problem is my other favorite club: Cleveland HyWood 18* 3+ is very close in distance (about 10-15 yards) and I want a wider gap between those 2 clubs and a narrower gap from my driver.
I'm thinking either the KE4 TC IST 3W or the KE4 TC IST Pro 3W that I can possibly turn down to a 13* and use as a mini driver.......
Anyone have thoughts?? @Popeye ?
I’m not going to give anyone advice on gear, but I just wanted to say I also have that KE4 4w and am starting to hit it a lot better this year.

Gapping at the top of my bag is a train wreck. I could take any of my hybrids or the 4w and get anywhere from 150-200yds with any of those clubs. Lol.

Back