Who was the first THPer you met?

Several years ago I teed it up with Deuce on New Year's Day. I joined him and 2 other guys. I had a good time. Almost got my cart stuck in the fairway on 18.:LOL:

I met @Space Bandito and @AnthonyC at the same time. We organized to play a round at a local muni down in San Diego in 2019. I hopped in an Uber and went right there from the airport to play. I caught up with them after they were a few holes in, and @Jman caught up with us just a few holes later. That was my first time playing night golf too!

I met @Space Bandito and @AnthonyC at the same time. We organized to play a round at a local muni down in San Diego in 2019. I hopped in an Uber and went right there from the airport to play. I caught up with them after they were a few holes in, and @Jman caught up with us just a few holes later. That was my first time playing night golf too!
Mission Bay golf course, then?

There was a group of people, I don't remember specifically the first one I met, but I played my first round with @Tadashi70 and @Trout Bum and they each beat me by roughly 35 strokes.

The boss man @JB and @NaydelmanCG picked me up in Daytona Beach a few years ago for a great weekend of golf.

@mikeg_74 was the first person I met from THP.

No longer on here so I’ll go with @Canadan as he was at the event.

A collective of CO THPers in 2016, including @J4U, @EaglevsFalcon, and Kang. They were amazing and generous. Blew my mind. And then at #TheCup in July of that year the first THPer I met in Myrtle Beach was brianmk. I was first to our shared condo, and then he showed up. He was full on THP event pro and yet down to earth, engaging, and fun. I couldn't ask for a better introduction to THPers!

There was a group of people, I don't remember specifically the first one I met, but I played my first round with @Tadashi70 and @Trout Bum and they each beat me by roughly 35 strokes.

I miss those days Greg, great times at THP events and how we played was irrelevant, it was all about the company man.

I‘d love to hook up soon, I’ll call you in a couple weeks when I’m down in Fla towards the panhandle

I think I met @MWard, Ryan, @SW and a couple others down around Sarasota or Naples somewhere, there were a bunch of us. It was a total blast, I remember Mike hitting like 3 balls in the water and we couldn’t stop laughing.

Good times

I think I met @MWard, Ryan, @SW and a couple others down around Sarasota or Naples somewhere, there were a bunch of us. It was a total blast, I remember Mike hitting like 3 balls in the water and we couldn’t stop laughing.

Good times

I’ve been known to raise a water table from time
to time, sadly :(

I miss those days Greg, great times at THP events and how we played was irrelevant, it was all about the company man.

I‘d love to hook up soon, I’ll call you in a couple weeks when I’m down in Fla towards the panhandle
My feelings would be hurt if you didn't.

I have not yet met a THP Forum member. That will change in a couple of weeks.

The first forum member I met was @V14_Heels. I met him on Monday on the practice range at Abacoa in Jupiter before our practice round for the Dream Foursomes.

Back