Votes: 44 27.5%
  • I push/pull my cart

Votes: 48 30.0%
  • I ride in style

Votes: 23 14.4%
  • I do a combination of the above

Votes: 45 28.1%

• Total voters
I walked for the first time yesterday. Lugged a 30 lb. bag up and down hill for 9 holes. Played like crap, but it was great exercise. I rode today.

Here in NZ almost everyone walks. I currently carry my clubs, but am getting to the stage that I quite fancy getting an electric trundler! Sad eh? Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I walk my bag. I just started with playing golf and I'm young, so there is no need yet for a cart ;)

Sorry, it's just too damn hot to walk down here in South Texas!!

Hell last week we had 5 consecutive days over 100, already! The 2 hottest days it hit 105, sorry I'm not walking in that.

i love to walk.
i'll only ride if i have to. (ie. leagues, tourneys, etc...)
walking is great exercise and i just seem to enjoy the game more that way.

I walk and carry sometimes even when it is hot. I will just switch to an ultra light bag and sometimes also leave half the irons at home. If you only care odd or even irons and a driver plus a hybrid and don't carry 2 dozen balls and a bunch of other unnecessary stuff with you it can become a very light bag. Afternoons on just about any golf course here in the summer are nearly deserted so it is a great time to practice right on the golf course. It is also very good for your tempo to learn how to hit the partial shots you need to fill those gaps left by leaving half your irons out of the bag.

Sorry, it's just too damn hot to walk down here in South Texas!!

Hell last week we had 5 consecutive days over 100, already! The 2 hottest days it hit 105, sorry I'm not walking in that.

Same in Memphis. Well, OK, it's only 95 degrees with 95% humidity.

Back