Who Makes SC Putters?

I understand, I don't think there are any clubs made in the US anymore. Scratch and Redbird buy blanks and finish them here I think.

Not clubs (there are still some small customs), but certainly there are still putter brands.

I agree that Honeycomb Scotty is probably the sickest putter I have ever seen. Seeing how much rare Scotty's go for I am guessing that baby would at least run in the $4,000-5,000 range.

I'm all about "Made in America". Lifelong Union man.

I'm with you although I have never been a union member. I'm afraid though today, if you limit yourself with this stance, you are really limiting yourself from some great equipment.

The good thing in it all is that the US OEM's have some really great quality control, which results in great equipment. Some of it is still assembled here though.

Ping still cast some clubs and putters in the US, it is just more limited now. Regulations have as much to do with that as price though.

Didn't de-value it a bit. All it takes is a new shaft and grip and it is back where it started. Easy fix.

I agree. I changed my Scotty Cameron Pro Platinium Mid Sur to 34 inches and I used it to sink numerous putts.

Back