Who did it best: Toulon or SC?

Ed Settle

Small Batch, baby!
Reaction score
Handicap
I would say it would have to be a tie. Because they look almost identical but then the next question should be who did it first! 2016 for Toulon verses 2018 for Scotty Cameron.

I know what I think.

What do you guys think? Okay or not?

Toulon on the left from 2016. Scotty Cameron on the right 2018.

66114DB3-F1A5-42AE-875A-6B8F7EF1F097.jpeg704DE8B0-4047-4B8B-9692-9719E3B171FE.jpeg

I would go Toulon. It just looks a bit better done to me. Just my opinion though.

Whoa that is crazy.

the scotty looks more refined with different textures and possibly a better finish

neither uses an original color scheme though, think Gulf GT40

I still wish Toulon would make more headcovers available.

BrvD3Gz.jpg

Nobody really complains about the Anser being copied any more

#18 looks better on a golf headcover so I will say Scottys looks better... even though they copied...

That looks blatantly copied, regardless of type of material.

I like the Orange on the scotty better, just sticks out a little bit more

I really want that Toulon cover though. That's sweet!

They both look great!!! I have to go Scotty so I could use it on my putter. It won't kick off the THP putter cover I just got though.

Saw this on twitter this morning.

This pretty much sums up how I feel about the situation:

Let me know if anyone is interested in buying one :laughing:

Sign me up!

Imitation is the best form of flattery

Now that's funny!

#18 looks better on a golf headcover so I will say Scottys looks better... even though they copied...

If I remember correctly, the 14 was to pay tribute to AJ Foyt. That was his number during his career.

I look forward to the thread claiming Robert Marks ripped off Rose&Fire ripped off Stitch ripped off whoever

I personally like the look of the Toulon better. I do not think you can say SC necessarily copied any more than Toulon did as they are both based on the Gulf racing livery. That is like saying two headcover manufactures copy each other because they are both a sports teams colors and used a sports teams logo.

Toulon looks better. Stands out more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simply looking at the pictures, I like the Toulon more; however, holding them in hand could change that based on multiple factors.

I also prefer 18 to 14, but not enough to sway me based on what I’m looking at.

Color scheme isn’t original by anyone, both brands have a history of car lovers. Sorry but Scotty is on a different level compared to toulon.

I think most are missing the love for cars/racing by both.

Yes they look the same, yes the colors are the same, yes Toulon did it first, but I would say it’s more about the putter than the headcover. If it’s who did it first then no one should be able to make an Anser style putter bc they didn’t originally create it.

I didn’t see where Toulon put out a putter specifically to compliment the headcover like Scotty did.

In the end it’s preference. I like the Scotty more.

Well I am firmly in the Scotty >> Toulon camp so I give the nod to SC.

Back