Who’s Your Favorite Comedian?

Seinfeld. Just got his book....”is this anything?” He’s hilarious

Chapelle, Chris Rock in the 90s and Joe Rogan are my top 3

Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Bernie Mac, Carlin, Robin Williams, Redd Foxx, Bob Newhart, Steve Harvey are my favorites. To pick one is tough but I'll pick Pryor today.

Anthony Jeselnik lately

Seinfeld. Just got his book....”is this anything?” He’s hilarious
Do you watch his show comedians in cars getting coffee? I'm binging it and it's great. He is such a good conversationalist and keeps it funny even when the guests are struggling.

Do you watch his show comedians in cars getting coffee? I'm binging it and it's great. He is such a good conversationalist and keeps it funny even when the guests are struggling.
Yup! Love it! Quick, light, easy and prettty damn funny.

Patrice O'Neal

patrice.jpg

Current - Bill Burr

When I was in HS (late 90s), my folks took me to see some great comedy. Saw Bill Cosby (yikes), George Carlin and Jerry Seinfeld (in Vegas!). Then in college I saw Chappelle right when Chappelle Show was blowing up. I feel very fortunate to have seen those guys, each one was incredible. Although Chappelle was mediocre as it was at a college and a bunch of drunk kids kept yelling "I'm Rick James B---H" and it pissed him off. Haha.

Last edited:
All time it is George Carlin. Luckily for me, unfortunately for my parents, my grandmother gave my oldest brother a country music cassette by a gentleman named George carlin for his 16th birthday. Had some classic country tunes like "the 7 words you can't say on television. He of course shared it with his 10 and 8 year old brothers (I am the youngest one) so I learned some phrases about a decade too early.

Currently, I would say it is either Chappelle or Bill Burr. Chappelle took such a long break from making a special then came back strong with a few heavy hitters on netflix while burr has been cranking them out regularly.

Don’t know if I could pick just one, but it would probably be either Eddie Murphy or Bill Hicks. Honorable mentions for Doug Stanhope and Bill Burr.

Those blue collar comedy tour guys... Larry the cable guy not so much.

Dane Cook for a while... but then... lost interest.

Ron White.

That one guy Josh Blue or whatever his name is.

Aside from those, I've not seen a comedy show in a few years

All time is Carlin. The guy was hilarious and I've probably barely scratched the surface of all his material.

Current generation guys have all been mentioned, but I really love Mike Birbiglia. He's extremely under-rated I think

Troubles aside, Louis CK is still far and away the funniest man alive. Not just standup either. He had his hands on several movies and tv shows as well.

Jim Norton.

Just watched the "controversial" Chappelle stand up and it inspired me to post here.

(
W.C. Fields
[/QUOTE ‘ The worlds full of three things ….. Oxygen Hydrogen and B@llsh@t ,,,,,, yesssssss’😁

So many, it's hard to pick one.

Newhart. Carlin. Dangerfield and Rickles in person were both special. Jonathan Winters. Steven Wright had his moments. I find Jim Gaffigan refreshing.

Tom Segura. So good. Check him out on the Netflix.

Back