Why do so many tour players wear white pants? Are you a white pants person?

Because they get lots of them for free hahahaha

Beat me to it! They get them for free and are paid to wear them! And I used to wear a lot of white, pants, shorts, and shirts, way back in the day before there were performance fabrics and I walked the course! Wearing a reflective color could help keep you a little cooler.

Only way I’m wearing white pants or shorts for that matter is if it’s scripting from sponsor.

Don't wear much white period, to easy to get dirty for me

No white. But I just bought a pair of pink ones? I’m secure enough, 😂.

I would never buy white pants. Ketchup and mustard from the turn dog would make a hard turn just to find those pants. If it was part of a THP Experience scripting then I might would have to pass on the hot dogs.

I’ve got a pair of very light tan pants that are really close to passing for white.

Only way I’m wearing white pants or shorts for that matter is if it’s scripting from sponsor.
Sponsor scripting, I'd absolutely wear them. Otherwise, not gonna happen.

No white pants but a couple pairs of white shorts.

Yes , I have some long white pants from Cross , and wear them , I don’t have issue with any dirt attraction etc…
Happily wear them in summer or spring , reflective and cool and you don’t get sunburned legs.
Cop some stick from mates , but their colour palette and fashion sense is chosen by their partners ( wives girlfriends or significant other ) ….. Me what ever makes you feel good look good play good .

my OCD forbids white pants. they would be a mess from wiping a ball or those stupid makes from driving a cart.

Don't wear much white period, to easy to get dirty for me

OK. They get dirty, and then you wash them! Wow!

I would never buy white pants. Ketchup and mustard from the turn dog would make a hard turn just to find those pants. If it was part of a THP Experience scripting then I might would have to pass on the hot dogs.

If you know how to handle stains, this is not a problem!

OK. They get dirty, and then you wash them! Wow!

If you know how to handle stains, this is not a problem!

Too much of a hassle with white to get out stains and then they turn to off white etc, not my cup of tea buddy

After 1977, I thought white pants was strictly a European thing. White belts too.

Never pants. But I do have a pair of white shorts when the mood strikes me

I've been known to wear white pants a time or two.

Or twenty.

I gave up on white shorts.

I'm white enough already.
Oh I have an extremely olive complexion. It goes from my ankles to just above my knees, mid bicep to fingertips, and forms a v on my chest and up my neck and face. Everything else may or may not be rather pasty.

I was just apprehensive about opening up a jar of tomato sauce while wearing an off white patterned dress shirt so I don’t think white pants are the play for me at all. And I refuse to say no to my usual full rack of barbecued ribs at the turn.

Off white, yes. White as in snow white, no.

never worn a pair of white pants, but not saying I wouldn't.

As someone who plays almost 100% of my golf in and around Aberdeen, white trousers are a complete no go. They would become brown trousers very quickly...

Plus, in the UK, if you announce that you are playing golf in white pants then you will get some very funny looks!

The only reason I don't wear white pants or shirts for golf apparel is to avoid clothing that is prone to staining.

I had a pair of white shorts for a season. They worked and were great for hot, sunny days, but they did get dirty, especially at the back pocket where I put my glove while I putt. I No more white pants nor shorts. I even give my white polos the occasional stink eye.

Back