JF

Reaction score
Assume you make the same amount of money regardless of which tour. Would you rather shine atop the Web.com tour or struggle on the PGA tour?

THPing on Tapatalk

PGA Tour. I want to play with the best, money isn't really the goal for me.

Struggle on the PGA tour...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Struggle on the PGA Tour. Without a doubt.

PGA, nothing like competing on the top stage against the best of the best...I wouldn't be happy good at not the top level.

Dan

I would just love to play golf for a living who cares about the tour.

Struggle on the PGA Tour. Play with/against the best, maybe something will change down the road. Always want to have that card.

I would want to play against the best. PGA tour for sure

I'd like to win tournaments, so probably the Web.com Tour. And if I'm making as much as a guy on the big tour, I'll probably earn my tour card and have that experience closing out tournaments to rely on down the road.

I'd rather struggle and say I'm on the pga tour

Struggle on the PGA Tour

Well the top of the web.com
Advances to the PGA. The equivalent on the PGA gets you a date with qschool. I'll take the shine for $500K Alex

Web.com tour. Be the top guy there gets you to the PGA Tour.

Struggle on the PGA. One good week can change a lot.

Struggle on the PGA Tour because the potential is so much higher. If I manage to somehow squeak out a win there, it's worth more in exemptions that any money I could make on the Web.com tour.

PGA Tour. The difference in lifestyle between a PGA Tour player and a Web.com player is pretty significant.

Struggling means you are not going to win it means you'll be lucky to make cuts.

Shine on the Web.com for sure! The spotlight is never a bad thing!!!

Struggling means you are not going to win it means you'll be lucky to make cuts.

You won't ever win? Not even once? Tell that to Derek Ernst. I think he was ranked over 1000 in the OWGR before his win.

The one that made me the most money.

LOL I read the thread, but missed that first sentence. Oh well. In that case, I guess the big Tour.

Web.com. That way the next year I'm on the PGA.

I needed some context so I looked it up. The .com money leader has 386K and change in earnings. The pga tour equivalent is probably Andres Romero, #140, who has just under 385K in earnings. Romero has made 6 of 17 cuts, 1 top 10, 1 top 25.

Good question, OP. I'm not sure which I'd choose.

Back