Which Scotty Cameron 2024 putter?

scott.french3

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
As part of the member guest tournament coming up in June, we will select and configure a 2024 Scotty Cameron putter. Need to decide by May 5. My current putter is a Taylormade MySpiderX at 33 inches with the small slant hosel. I'm thinking the Phantom will be the way to go. But, which model? My local PGATSS doesn't have all the models. I'm thinking 5.5, 7.5 or 9.5 as i like the slant hosel on my MySpiderX. Lookswise, the 9.5 is similar to the SpiderX. I will check out local golf shops. I could configure a blade Scotty. But, I have been playing a mallet for years now.
Thoughts?

Recently picked up the phantom 7 and I loved it. Tried the 5.5 and 5s but didn’t get along with them. Couldn’t really find a Newport configuration I liked

As part of the member guest tournament coming up in June, we will select and configure a 2024 Scotty Cameron putter. Need to decide by May 5. My current putter is a Taylormade MySpiderX at 33 inches with the small slant hosel. I'm thinking the Phantom will be the way to go. But, which model? My local PGATSS doesn't have all the models. I'm thinking 5.5, 7.5 or 9.5 as i like the slant hosel on my MySpiderX. Lookswise, the 9.5 is similar to the SpiderX. I will check out local golf shops. I could configure a blade Scotty. But, I have been playing a mallet for years now.
Thoughts?
Bettinardi Inovai 6.0 Slant neck is what you seek......

I'm leaning towards the SC Phantom 9.5 I-beam jet at 33 inches. I like the looks of the 11.5 but no I-beam jet neck is offered.

I’d go for something like a NP2/ NP2+. Gives you a proper alternative/different look to your spider.

i just ordered the 7.5 with the slant neck. I have never been a mallet guy and love the alignment on it. Really good discussion and video out there by True Spec that provided some detail I would not have considered. One of their masterfutters liked the 7.5 for right eye dominant person.

We are planning a trip to FL....just not Sarasota.
Sad Arrested Development GIF

Back