Which Equipment Company Are You Excited About?

Tour Edge also comes to mind after the article today.

TaylorMade. I really enjoyed Stealth Plus. I think they will have a strong year and a new name to come back from Stealth 2. I wonder if it might be a carbon cup face this time around?

PXG. They might not even release anything in 2024. But they feel like they are finding their stride to me. Their irons are exceptional, and their woods are definitely in the mix, especially off the strength of their fitting process. I just want to see what they do next.

I don’t think I could ever narrow it down to one.

Curious where Callaway goes after Paradym.

I just feel like Cobra has something up their sleeves in the iron segment.

Srixon/Cleveland seems poised to do something that raises eyebrows.

Titleist is sure to catch my full attention.

So many possibilities.

Always excited about Cobra updates. Next would be Callaway after the success they are seeing with Paradym. I also always look forward to UST Mamiya, and what new shaft offerings they have coming out.

I'm interested in whoever is gonna make next year's great driver.....so looking forward to see what's coming on that front. I probably won't buy irons again until this time next year

I have a few I'm interested in...Taylormade, Cobra, and Calloway are the first ones that come to mind

Callaway & Cobra

For some reason, that I cannot explain, I was not interested is buying or playing Callaway irons until a couple months ago. I did buy an Epic driver and 3wd when they came out, still have the 3wd. Then, because of a new Apex iron review here I purchased the 21 Apex irons, then a SH, and a UW, and just over a week ago I purchased a Paradym driver and a set of Jaws wedges. Seems I'm all in with Callaway right now so I'm anxious to see what they bring in 2024.

Cobra is a company that has always fascinated me. I still own the irons from my Morgan Cup a few years back, and I think I still have some original Cobra Oversize irons that I purchased back in the 90's, along with a Ti 3wd. And, I did play an Aero driver earlier this year, and my son is still playing the Cobra 3wd I gave him early last year. Clearly Cobra has had my attention over the years so I'm also looking forward to their 2024 offerings.

I am spending a lot of time looking at Callaway lately. There are some things I didn’t try early this year that I wish I would have. I have been happy with my wedges, but really have been interested in trying some current cavity back wedges.

I haven’t tried these yet, but something like this really appeals to me. I need forgiveness anywhere I can find it, from driver to putter and these look fantastic

Can I say Callaway/Odyssey again? Been excited about them ever since 2020. Getting a zoom presentation about the irons and woods and putters for an event that never ended up happening gave me an appreciation for their equipment always. Getting to have my second in person presentation with them and third overall makes me very excited to see what they have up their sleeves! The Chev is going to go big this next year

Last edited:
I would say I am always interested in Mizuno offerings - and seeing the new irons and driver, they don't disappoint.

So, after that, it will be Titleist (and I think they have also done their thing with equipment too.

That leaves
Callaway - I always like seeing what they have done to tweak or otherwise make this game better/easier.
Cobra - same - they are always tweaking and otherwise trying to make this game better/easier.
Srixon - just because I like most of their golf balls.

After that would have to be Edel - small company with some just beautiful irons, what might they have this new golf season.

UST Mamiya shafts & Titleist driver release & new Vokey wedges

Odyssey

Can I say Callaway again? Been excited about them ever since 2020. Getting a zoom presentation about the irons and woods and putters for an event that never ended up happening gave me an appreciation for their equipment always. Getting to have my second in person presentation with them and third overall makes me very excited to see what they have up their sleeves! The Chev is going to go big this next year
I was just going through the 2021 Grandaddy thread, I cannot wait for the presentations and to have everything that’s being discussed go over my head.

I am spending a lot of time looking at Callaway lately. There are some things I didn’t try early this year that I wish I would have. I have been happy with my wedges, but really have been interested in trying some current cavity back wedges.

I haven’t tried these yet, but something like this really appeals to me. I need forgiveness anywhere I can find it, from driver to putter and these look fantastic
Those CB wedges are so high in the wishlist right now…

Cleveland. I'm looking forward to the next version of the Halo XL irons and the follow up to the hy-wood and their wedges of course.

I really, really, cant wait to see the new Apex DCB's when Callaway finally releases them.

Right now its Odyssey. Just can't help myself with putter updates.

I need to say it again, mainly because by the day I get more and more excited.

Super excited for what Callaway and Odyssey have up their sleeves for the upcoming season.

How do you advance from Paradym? How big of a leap can be made with the help of AI in a single year? How about AI and putters? Amaze us!!!

Ping
G430 Max 10k driver
New G7xx irons
Rumored new PLD models.
Blueprint S iron
Yummy

Cleveland
Launcher iron
Launcher Halo Full Face irons

I need to say it again, mainly because by the day I get more and more excited.

Super excited for what Callaway and Odyssey have up their sleeves for the upcoming season.

How do you advance from Paradym? How big of a leap can be made with the help of AI in a single year? How about AI and putters? Amaze us!!!
Callaway always moves forward, and just the thought that they're going to be able to improve upon Paradym is pretty mindblowing. I'm really excited to see how and what that looks like!

There are already exciting (albeit vague) rumors about Odyssey, and I can't wait to see what new putter magic they unveil. I'm praying for a Tri-Hot 5K Jailbird or something like it, but I'm sure whatever they come up with will be awesome.

I’m excited for Callaway and it’s not just because of the Grandaddy…. If I didn’t get into the Grandaddy I would still be excited, their lineup this year with the new apex, the super hybrid, the UW… is insane… Can’t wait to see what is to come in December! Looking back at my decision to grab the LTDx although being my favorite driver I’ve ever owned… I wish I could go back and put it up against the paradym… the amount of people I know with the paradym and essentially no bad reviews that I’ve heard… makes me wonder how can they improve?

Callaway, they should have a update on the chrome balls, and new metal woods. Can’t wait to get the irons and hopefully an updated jaws wedge

Back