Which Ball Would You Play?

Ball #1, the SD is insane for every metric. Robot test results?

Ball 1 for consistency.

I think im going ball 1. More distance but less run out. Not loving 15 yards of run with a 7 iron

I'd go with ball 1. The added distance appeals to me although that's not my swing and my 7i will almost likely never go that far, I still want the opportunity.

I'm curious what the 2 balls are. Both cost the same.

In windy conditions, ball 1. On a tight course with fast greens, give me ball 2!

Ball 2 for me. I'd rather have that spin with a wedge and lose a couple of yards on carry.

Which one felt softer?
I'd go 1 if not a really firm ball.

Probably 1 - though if I could hit a ball with that consistency, I'm not sure what my answer would be.

Ball #1 for me - not just becasue of distance but because it has more consistency and better dispersion...

I’ve been using both Chrome Tour and Chrome Soft this year and have been gravitating to Chrome Tour as a better performing ball

Been a Pro V1x player for a couple years now however this year I am ball dabbling. Tested RB Tour X and quite liked it so much so I’d like to try the RB Tour at some point. Tried ‘24 TP5 which was so so. Tried BXS which had spin for days but was short off the long clubs. Next up are CT, CTX (played CSX a few years back) and BX.

Back