Whats your cars MPG?

2022 Lexus ES350 and I can use regular unleaded.

22 in the city
32 on long hwy drives
That is one of the cars on my list - we test drove the hybrid model when shopping for my wife, it was in the low 40s (they claimed) did you give that model a look at all?

more city driving or stop and go?

they are great little cars (y)
I just your 37. That’s amazing. Do you hypermile? I love the Crosstrek but I’ve never gotten above the 32 mark.
D2868373-874F-4C4F-8B0E-263F23856453.jpeg

15'ish. chevy Colorado Zr2

Man when I was driving into the office every day I was getting 33 to 35 mpg. Now it's not that good...

The bestest half RX450h and she gets Great mileage as opposed to my F150 Supercrew where i get about 19 if i keep my foot out of it. but then again since i have done a couple of mod's along with a little bit of a tune..... i rarely keep my foot out of it

What about the BMW?
Traded it in for this car to Lexus back in 2022.
It was a 4 cylinder and got 2-3 more MPG than the my current vehicle, but took premium gas.

That is one of the cars on my list - we test drove the hybrid model when shopping for my wife, it was in the low 40s (they claimed) did you give that model a look at all?
Nope. I have zero desire to pay way more for a hybrid or EV currently.
It works for some, but not for me right now.

My 2022 Outback gets 31 mpg

I have a Tacoma TRD pro and drive it mostly on country roads. I get about 15

Nope. I have zero desire to pay way more for a hybrid or EV currently.
It works for some, but not for me right now.
I get it, no question, we have or have had 4 hybrids and given that keep cars a long time they have covered that extra cost in lower fuel purchases. They have all worked very well - save the kia - that got nowhere near advertised mpg and had both head unit and tranny issues - but the 3 others - all Toyota/Lexus cars (1 Toyota, 2 Lexus) wow very impressive autos. Never had an issue with any of them.

Thanks, I have thought very seriously - given my new/present driving situation of a plug in hybrid - but the cost up front is even worse than you mentioned (vs standard hybrid). That said, I do so many 10-20 mile round trip drives it'd be perfect. Glad to wait another couple years for prices to ease up (maybe).

Honda Pilot
~21mpg for a decent mix of highway and city

My car is an Audi A6. I generally get between 25-30 mpg. If I can slow down on the highway to around 70 I get in the low 30s unfortunately I have a lead foot.

My wife's Volvo XC90 only gets 20-22mpg.

I get it, no question, we have or have had 4 hybrids and given that keep cars a long time they have covered that extra cost in lower fuel purchases. They have all worked very well - save the kia - that got nowhere near advertised mpg and had both head unit and tranny issues - but the 3 others - all Toyota/Lexus cars (1 Toyota, 2 Lexus) wow very impressive autos. Never had an issue with any of them.

Thanks, I have thought very seriously - given my new/present driving situation of a plug in hybrid - but the cost up front is even worse than you mentioned (vs standard hybrid). That said, I do so many 10-20 mile round trip drives it'd be perfect. Glad to wait another couple years for prices to ease up (maybe).
We have the RX450h and that is not a plug in and is great milage for around town, its all engine over 45 mph so road trips it still gets really good milage and has been a great car for not taking the F150 all the time....

2005 Mustang GT. 4.6 V8
18 mpg city, 23.5 highway

2018 Silverado 1500 5.3 V8
18 mpg city, 22 highway.

2017 Escape 1.5 ecoboost
24.5 mpg city, 31 highway.

One is 33 around town and 40 hwy, the other is N/A

My Grand Caravan gets 25 mpg on a good day on the highway.

Cold Weather and short trips has me dreading the fuel consumption in the winter time.

The kids 23 crosstrek - think he's getting 29 ish. But he's 18 and mostly city driving :ROFLMAO:

The wifes 17 GLA250 gets around 25 when I'm driving, less when she's driving.

The 19 Sierra 1500 5.3 gets around 17/18 in town, 22+ highway.

2017 Chevy Impala 3.6L

20 City
30 Highway

21 F150 5.0 V8 a little over 19 combined when I reset and don't pull a trailer, about 12ish with a trailer, 15.5 combined trailer/non trailer since I last reset it. I'm honestly pretty impressed that I can push up to 19 with it and 20+ Hwy. With the 36 gallon tank it's a great road trip vehicle.

Back