What's the best movie you've seen recently?

I have seen some clips of this and thought “what the heck is this”? Seems potentially weird.. lol
Very. It’s odd, but excellent. You’ll finish and ask yourself what just happened. It’s a great one time watch.

Very. It’s odd, but excellent. You’ll finish and ask yourself what just happened. It’s a great one time watch.
Will have to check it out.. it almost felt like there was some kind of evil angle. Like sweany Todd type deal.

A few days ago on a Delta flight, I enjoyed “Dumb Money” about the GameStop stock run up and how the little guys briefly caused some serious pain for the billionaire power brokers.
There is a documentary on Netflix about it as well. Very good.

Delta flight on the way home. I watched the new Top Gun Maverick movie.

It's good, glad I saw it - I'm pretty sure I watched it or part of it once before but I couldn't have told you the story when I was watching it (again).

The Zone of Interest
Tell me more. It sounds like a great story and I want to see this. Is it in English or do I have to do sub-titles?

I've seen a lot of things recently but none of it jumps out at my as "good". Maybe The Holdovers.

I have seen some clips of this and thought “what the heck is this”? Seems potentially weird.. lol
Yes very. But really good

Is 2 out yet? I enjoyed 1.

Couldn't believe how many people hated 1.
I don't think so. I don't understand the hate for 1. It was a good movie.

Looks like 2 is out this weekend!

Trolls Band back together.

I think the last movie I watched was a re-watch. Ready Player One.

Very solid movie.
You should read ready player 2. It’s actually better. Did you read the book ready player one? It’s totally different..

Movie .... Oppenheimer

Series ... Reacher

Recents... The Covenant. I think a Madonna music video broke out in the middle somewhere.
Indiana Jones and the Made-Up Historical Artifact... meh, but girl power!
Asteroid City... if you like Wes Anderson, it's entertaining.

I really like movies but don't have the patience very often.

Recents... The Covenant. I think a Madonna music video broke out in the middle somewhere.
Indiana Jones and the Made-Up Historical Artifact... meh, but girl power!
Asteroid City... if you like Wes Anderson, it's entertaining.

I really like movies but don't have the patience very often.

It's funny because this is 100% me. I'd rather watch movies i've seen because i'm often doing other stuff, answering work emails , have to run to my computer for something etc. Want to post a pic of my nachos on THP etc etc

So most of the time i'm just like "Well, looks like i'm watching Taken again"

I want to watch "Leave the World Behind" but i just can't commit to 2 1/2 hours

Honestly can't remember the last movie that blew my mind.

Watched Sicario last night hoping it would based on this thread. It was good enough I will watch the other 2 movies, but not noteworthy.

Hoping the Deadpool Wolverine movie will be amazing.

I think the last movie I watched was a re-watch. Ready Player One.

Very solid movie.
Still have never seen that one. It's been on my Netflix list forever.

Honestly can't remember the last movie that blew my mind.

Watched Sicario last night hoping it would based on this thread. It was good enough I will watch the other 2 movies, but not noteworthy.

Hoping the Deadpool Wolverine movie will be amazing.
Watching the entire John Wick series this weekend was great. I was a bit depressed when 4 was over.

Back