What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

IMG_6541.jpegIMG_6540.jpegIMG_6547.jpegPosting them here too because I love them.

Kind of love this shirt, but not sure i can fit into a large.

1712450633858.png

These came in:
IMG_6581.jpeg

OOH! And this did too. 😍

IMG_6584.jpeg

Raise Hell… Praise Dale!
IMG_2422.jpeg

2 new polos.

IMG_1667.jpegIMG_1666.jpeg

Anyone order from Breezygolf?

They just got in Callaway Weather Series hoodies at the Club. Picked one up. Without a doubt the most comfortable and non restrictive golf sweatshirt i have ever worn just super comfortable. Perfect for cool/cold weather.
IMG_5964.jpeg

These t shirts are always a good buy, especially to wear on the rare occasion I go to the range. Even better when you get it in the sale for $20 with shipping.
IMG_9654.jpeg

Was a little worried if I'll have enough shorts for before, during, and after Ballyhack. Paid for expedited shipping, so hopefully it's here in time.

1714265302706.png

Thought I’d give the sub 70 polos a go as they sound like they have everything I’m looking for a polo. A nice structured cut away collar that I like, but the sleeves are just a hair too long. It’ll get some wear thoigh and at $35 it’s a pretty good polo, although the $10 shipping will probably stop me buying anymore. I have an old sub 70 belt from when they were a pretty cool clothing brand years ago that I may have to wear with it LOL.
IMG_9677.jpeg
IMG_9676.jpeg

Back