What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dent that is gross.

I get gravy fries all the time at the pastrami place I go to. Seems like cheese would just be the natural progression.

I get gravy fries all the time at the pastrami place I go to. Seems like cheese would just be the natural progression.

Dent misrepresents. It's not cheese. It's cheese curds. With brown gravy.

And it even smells nasty. But Eastern Canadians (French Canadians in particular) LOVE it.

poutine1.jpg

Nasty.

Spoiler
99436565_a63fe12006.jpg

^^^ Average French Canadian ^^^

The word curd makes it sound bad, but its not.

The word curd makes it sound bad, but its not.

Didn't you look at that photo?!?!?!?!?

Spoiler
Too bad smellavision was never invented so you could smell the extent of its putrescence.

Harry you got a terrible picture of a poutine, thats like an inexperienced chef making one, in a true poutine its all melted and gooey.

You gotta remember though, Dent, that Harry doesn't even like meatloaf, so he doesn't really understand real cuisine!

Didn't you look at that photo?!?!?!?!?

Spoiler
Too bad smellavision was never invented so you could smell the extent of its putrescence.

Im talking about the word curd without having anything to do with Pooter. It just sounds bad.

Harry you got a terrible picture of a poutine, thats like an inexperienced chef making one, in a true poutine its all melted and gooey.

Really? I've NEVER seen it look appetizing in any of it's gelatinous states. But more to the point, here is the first page of results from Google Images:

images
images
images
images
images

images
images
images
images
images

images
images
images
images
images

I like how Vlady snuck in there.

Here are the gravy fries at the place by me, so good.

p283438-Orange_County_CA-The_Original_Pastrami_Dip_and_Wet_Fries.jpg

Here are the gravy fries at the place by me, so good.

p283438-Orange_County_CA-The_Original_Pastrami_Dip_and_Wet_Fries.jpg

Okay, that sandwich looks tasty (should be on a heartier bread though), but those fries look even grosser than poutine.

Okay, that sandwich looks tasty (should be on a heartier bread though), but those fries look even grosser than poutine.

No way, they dip the bread in the pastrami juice. The fries look perfect Harry. If you like gravy and you like fries, why not?

No way, they dip the bread in the pastrami juice. The fries look perfect Harry. If you like gravy and you like fries, why not?

A side of cream gravy would be acceptable for dipping, but not brown gravy.

And I hate white bread. Blech.

A side of cream gravy would be acceptable for dipping, but not brown gravy.

And I hate white bread. Blech.
Its a french roll, so..

As far as gravy goes, I like it brown. Ive never been that impressed with any of the white gravies I have had.

Well, I like chocolate cake and I like grilled tuna, but not one on top of the other.

Well, I like chocolate cake and I like grilled tuna, but not one on top of the other.

Its not even in the same category. You eat mashed potatoes and gravy, so they are served together in other forms. Chocolate cake and tuna are never consumed together, unless your tanked of course.

Its not even in the same category. You eat mashed potatoes and gravy, so they are served together in other forms. Chocolate cake and tuna are never consumed together, unless your tanked of course.

So, you put ketchup all over your mashed potatoes?

blech! hog jowls and gopher gravy with possum innards

HPIM5409

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back