What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Dogs on the grill, homemade hot relish.

The dogs are made fresh daily local German deli

had chipotle steak bowl last night... i think ive eaten there like 5x in a row lol

Verboort sausage and homemade mac 'n' cheese!

Chicken nuggets & potato wedges. Well...the chicken is not really chicken but you get the point.

Hot dogs and a salad.

I substituted ground turkey for ground beef and made meatloaf. I added celery, carrots, onion, tomatos, garlic, bread crumbs and an egg. I topped it with a savory sauce and covered that with turkey bacon. Paired with Galic herbed mashed potatoes.

Jacqui is making cottage pie at the request of her "niece".

I went to MOE'S! and had a burrito. Gotta stretch the stomach a little for Turkey Day tomorrow. Man oh man do I want some Punkin' Pie

Stopped at Jason's deli, had some sandwich called 'the Don' roast beef, portobello mushrooms, onions and cheese sauce...I do not recommend

Just finished eating at Bobby Flay's Burger Palace .... best Burger I've had in forever. Awesome place!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Bdubs, pulled pork sandwiches

Mexican. Burrito with chicken, rice, beans, churizo.

Chicken fajita (seitan) with refried beans and homemade tortilla chips.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hamburger steak with carmelized onions, chipotle mashed potatoes, and steamed veggies.

--
tapatalk

Sadly just potatoes for me. Really SUCKS being vegan today.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Sadly just potatoes for me. Really SUCKS being vegan today.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Uhhhh, can you carve it to look like a turkey?

Uhhhh, can you carve it to look like a turkey?

Sure, but still tastes the same and therein lies the problem.

Tappin' from my iPad!

BLTs for me. Its really hard to even find a turkey here.

I just made homemade wild mushroom bisque in the new Vitamix blender. This little device is an absolute savior. Basically throw everything in it, press the soup button and walk away and 6 minutes later I had hot soup. Coolest part is, that it heats it for you without having a heating element. The blades turn so fast that it heats it up. Completely pureed without even a hint of chunks and a perfect soup. I am pretty impressed by the thing.

My wife is making spaghetti

Leftover mexican for me.

Wife just headed to Mickey D's - oh well, I won't be hungry.

Leftover Thanksgiving fixin's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back