What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken wings if I can find some in downtown Dallas

Grilled Tri-cheese sandwich on Panera sourdough. Awesome. Ask me about my secret.

Kevin
OK, what's your secret? Ever seen the Man vs Food Nation show with the grilled cheeses?

You are my brother from another mother but stop calling tonight's dinner nachos. By definition you must have cheese or cheese like substance...but if it makes you feel better we will allow it.
Although there is no cheese or cheese like substance, that does sound kind of good. Except for Soy Sour Cream, that doesnt.

OK, what's your secret? Ever seen the Man vs Food Nation show with the grilled cheeses?

Although there is no cheese or cheese like substance, that does sound kind of good. Except for Soy Sour Cream, that doesnt.

I agree it does sound good

Spaghetti

Get the extra large sourdough from Panera. Have them slice it the long way. They'll give you a bunch of crap about how it doesn't fit in the slicer, but that's bogus. This way you get slices of bread the length of a loaf of bread. Butter the outside generously. Fill the inside with cheesy goodness. Today we had sharp cheddar, pepper jack, and colby. I grill it in a well seasoned carbon steel pan until crunchy, oozy, and golden brown. If you put as much cheese in it as I do, you need to cover the pan to help with the melting. When it comes out of the pan, hit one side with a pinch of kosher salt and a pinch of fresh cracked pepper. Tonight we had just cheese. Some nights bacon, tomato, and cheese. Or ham, onion, tomato and cheese. Or turkey, cheese, and bacon.

I love me some grilled sandwiches, and when you make them with the really long slices of bread, it doesn't seem like you're eating so much crust.

Kevin

Get the extra large sourdough from Panera. Have them slice it the long way. They'll give you a bunch of crap about how it doesn't fit in the slicer, but that's bogus. This way you get slices of bread the length of a loaf of bread. Butter the outside generously. Fill the inside with cheesy goodness. Today we had sharp cheddar, pepper jack, and colby. I grill it in a well seasoned carbon steel pan until crunchy, oozy, and golden brown. If you put as much cheese in it as I do, you need to cover the pan to help with the melting. When it comes out of the pan, hit one side with a pinch of kosher salt and a pinch of fresh cracked pepper. Tonight we had just cheese. Some nights bacon, tomato, and cheese. Or ham, onion, tomato and cheese. Or turkey, cheese, and bacon.

I love me some grilled sandwiches, and when you make them with the really long slices of bread, it doesn't seem like you're eating so much crust.

Kevin

That sounds absolutely amazing. Will definitely have to give that one a go.

Just finished 2 McRib sandwiches, 1st ones of this release. mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Spaghetti and meatballs.

Just finished 2 McRib sandwiches, 1st ones of this release. mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Yessssss!

Chicken piccata leftovers for us. Booooo!

club sandwiches.

last night was a steak taco salad from mi casitas

Boiled shrimp, crabcakes and baked potato. Looking forward to supper tonight.

Something bland and healthy

Just put down a BBQ bacon Cheesebger, sweet pot fries and garden salad. At least half the burger anyway...

Going with the wife to a place here in OTown called Tibby's. It's a Creole type restaurant. Looking at some crawfish étouffée perhaps.

Sushi....lots and lots of sushi

Going with the wife to a place here in OTown called Tibby's. It's a Creole type restaurant. Looking at some crawfish étouffée perhaps.

Let me know how it turns out

Let me know how it turns out

I've eaten there before for lunch. Had a shrimp po boy. Pretty good. Not New Orleans but nothing will ever be. Tonight will be the first time for dinner.

bowtie pasta.

Fried chicken, rice and mixed veggies.

Baked potato.

Vegan style....of course!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Beef stew. Good meal on a cold day.

Fajita with a few things on the side.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back