What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried the new Pei Wei closer to the house and I think the cooks are still new. Going back to old reliable until they work the kinks out.

hmmmm gonna be something tasty with a few beers

Reheated Pizza-Hut pizza...

Delicious

nope, that's borderline communism

no doubt... beer... clams... steamed rice... corn on the cob... and some funky salad my dad made... mmm... and more beer

ended up with fried chicken breasts, wild rice and fresh green beans. and of course two quality adult beverages

I had to eat on the run, so I went with the Original Chicken sandwich from Chif-Fil-A with some of those awesome waffle fries! Topped it off with a Blizzard from DQ!!

Ribeyes and salad. We've been snacking all day so we're passing on the potatoes tonight. I think.

I love blizzards from DQ!!!

JB made us homemade mac n cheese tonight and it was delicious!

Did he try the recipe I gave him or use another one?

What's for Dinner?

Gnocchi with red wine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gnocchi with red wine

I put red wine in my red sauce when I make gnocchi, but I've never just poured wine over the pasta. How does that taste?

What's for Dinner?

Diane said:
I put red wine in my red sauce when I make gnocchi, but I've never just poured wine over the pasta. How does that taste?
Well it wasn't literal. Edit- gnocchi with red sauce with a glass of red wine

Well it wasn't literal. Edit- gnocchi with red sauce with a glass of red wine

People eat strange and wonderful things - I wasn't sure.

chocolate cake! left overs from the wifey's graduation celebration.

cold lasagna

no but its been a looong day and I'm too tired to wait for the oven to heat up and dont want it it dried out form the micro

tonight im thinking either chicken parmessan or alfredo

Lemon pepper chicken breasts, red beans and rice, asparagus and strawberry/blackberry fruit salad.

What's for Dinner?

AHacker'sHacker said:
Lemon pepper chicken breasts, red beans and rice, asparagus and strawberry/blackberry fruit salad.
Sounds awesome AHH!

Grilled chicken, green beans, n red bliss potatoes for me

Thanks Thanks! Yours does as well. Glad it’s truly grilling season again!

That's my plan tonight as well (minus the fruit salad). My menu is being shaped by what I have left in the cabinets and fridge since I have 2 weeks to go till I make a big move.

Im grilling some burgers for me and the wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back