What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find they taste different than the other parts. I love 'em! They are the worst value in meat to bone ratio. They use to be the cheapest part you could buy. Now with the buffalo wing craze they cost more than legs and thighs. If you ever want some really rich chicken stock make it with wings. There's a load of collagen in them. Makes a stock so rich it turns to jell.

Nothing beats using the heads and feet for the richest stock...not pretty to look at though...

I think that it will be Japanese tonight...nuts for Katsu Donburi (breaded pork cutlet with baked egg over rice)...either that or the new French place; can't remember the name; if it's any good I will...

egg cheese ham sammich

Turns out I went steakhouse with a NY Strip and baked potato...

Medium rare?

Is there any other way!!?!?:D

Actually, on rare (pun intended) occassions, I'll go for a black and blue, but the meat has to be good and the restaurant of a quality that isn't going to just ruin it...

I don't think so, but my wife likes her steak almost a belt!

Heading down to Chicago today to browse a Golfsmith and eat some chicken. My wife found some information on a Peruvian chicken joint. We're hoping it's near as good as El Pollo Rico in DC.

Kevin

I don't think so, but my wife likes her steak almost a belt!

Yeah, that's the English in her. Does she mix Coleman's powder with a little water, too? Hubby's English Grandma taught him to do that.

Turns out I went steakhouse with a NY Strip and baked potato...

Too bad - the katsu sounded good. I love the chicken and pork katsus served at good Hawaiian restaurants.

Yeah, that's the English in her. Does she mix Coleman's powder with a little water, too? Hubby's English Grandma taught him to do that.

I'll have to ask her that. I've never heard of that.

Too bad - the katsu sounded good. I love the chicken and pork katsus served at good Hawaiian restaurants.

Man I had to look it up! Looks good and I can do that! How do you bake an egg?

:clapp: Christmas formal (aka Prom for grownups) at the club this evening. :clapp:

Don't know what's on the menu, but it will be good.

Have fun Claire! Are you going to be Prom Queen?

Have fun Claire! Are you going to be Prom Queen?

Sadly for me, they don't crown one, and I don't have a tiara handy.

We'll have to settle for looking really good on the dance floor.

We had sloppy joe's tonight.

I had clam chowder and a pan-fried petrale sole fillet at a restaurant here in Seaside Oregon. It was great. :thumb:

I don't understand you people who eat breakfast for dinner. What did you have for breakfast?

ihop serves breakfast 24/7... breakfast can be an all day thing... w00t...
and i had breakfast for breakfast

I don't understand you people who eat breakfast for dinner. What did you have for breakfast?

Boo is having chicken noodle soup for breakfast.

We're having a beef roast. It'll be cooking all day in the crock pot so I'll have to smell it all day!

I'm making a turkey breast in the crock pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back