What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yum, my favorite kinda soup

Oh, yes sir. Best part is the left overs. Good stuff right now, but always better the next day.

My daughter is coming back from a weekend retreat. She already called me and said she wanted Arachi. It is a little joint of a restaurant here in Okinawa. Specialty dish Japanese Fried Rice. My girls love this place. Me not so much. I am a steak guy "dry aged steak" like T2GRN18 said, will hit the spot for me.

I will load pictures of them here in a few.

We are having yankee pot roast with mashed potatoes tonight. My wife slow cooks the meat in her crock pot with vegetables and a special blend of spices that make it to die for.

im going vegetarian for as long as i can
i need to get heart healthy'er

Hard to drive by Cookout & Sonic tonight after class.
Just threw some stuff together for a Caesar salad when I got home.

Spaghetti, meatballs and garlic bread

Grilled chicken with steamed rice and vegetables.

Lasagna

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Pork tenderloin with roasted cauliflower

A burger and fries.

Meatloaf and mashed potatoes

Dominos Pizza

Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza

I just found a plate of homemade fudge. I wrecked that plate and I'm not all that hungry now

I just found a plate of homemade fudge. I wrecked that plate and I'm not all that hungry now

Very nice. I love wrecking some fudge.

Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza

Change of plans. The BBQ chicken Pizza is tomorrow, Spanish Rice Hamburger Helper is tonight, sorry for lying guys.

Just did some damage to Nathan beef hotdogs, with toasted buttered buns, onion, kosher pickle, Carolina BBQ sauce and coleslaw with white cheddar over the top.

Just did some damage to Nathan beef hotdogs, with toasted buttered buns, onion, kosher pickle, Carolina BBQ sauce and coleslaw with white cheddar over the top.

Best brand of hot dogs, I approve of this. Sounds like you fancied it up nicely too

Burritos.

Sirloin with steamed baby carrots and salad. going Paleo for a while.

Dang. I'm getting ready to go to bed and now I'm hungry.

I'm thinking Hawaiian pizza will hit the spot tonight.

Steak and salad tonight.

Roast beef, corn bread,corn,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back