What would your car be if...

The new Toyota concept is looking pretty impressive. They're calling it a successor to the Supra. I call it a long time coming. To pick from currently available vehicles I'd have to pick the Tesla Model S. Since price is of no concern, I'll take the highest end one, please :)

ain't no road-tripping with an electric car though.

ain't no road-tripping with an electric car though.

With the superchargers Tesla is putting in across the US...they sure plan on making it possible

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

With the superchargers Tesla is putting in across the US...they sure plan on making it possible

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

those plus the 265 miles estimated range on the larger battery, road trips are pretty doable. I don't often go farther than that but when I do I either fly or rent a car anyway.

1968 Camaro. Always been my dream car.

THP #theking #imwithchad

It's hard to choose just one but I would be torn between a Pagani Zonda or a Morgan Aero Coupe.

I'm fairly practical. If I could have any vehicle it would be a Hemi conversion Wrangler with a ProRock 80 rear and 60 front. Riding on 42"s with air lockers all around. I don't get fascinated with speed. I enjoy running over stuff.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I'd go with something sensible as my current car isn't :D

AUDI RS6 avant for me. Fast, 4WD, lots of room.

Current car: '06 Mini Cooper S JCW GP kit. Car #0064 out of 2000. Really small, only has front seats (Recaro Sportster CS) and is running at about 250BHP :)

Nissan GTR.... no question about it.

Agreed. Saw one this weekend up close and it confirmed my love. Insanely good looking car.
Know a few guys that have one and damn, it's amazing how much car you get for the price. They are amazing

Sesto Elemento!

azuqutas.jpg

A street legal race car would be fun and the 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS checks all the boxes. 700 HP 2.7 0-60 time with a top speed of 209 mph. It would be awfully fun to take to the track.
23560418859ef76299985f6356f8ec0b.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a bunch of cars on my short list.

First generation Viper
Three or four different Corvette models
Ferrari F430

If I could have just one car outside of a couple daily drivers....hmmm, I don't know. Probably a Ferrari of some sort.

If money was no object, maybe a Koenigsegg since I'm half Swedish. lol Most expensive cars on the planet are from the land of my ancestors.

AgeraRspeedracerSideshoot.jpg

Koenigsegg-Agera_R_Side_View.jpg

AgeraRspeedracerSideshoot.jpg

Back