What Would You Name Utah’s Hockey Team?

Thrillbilly Jim

Naysayer Trendsetter
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
With the Phoenix Coyotes relocating to Salt Lake City, they can potentially rebrand the team. If you were in charge, what would you name the team?

Not sure what I would name them, but I have a feeling it will have something to do with bees/hive.

Not sure what I would name them, but I have a feeling it will have something to do with bees/hive.
The Buzz.

That was the first thing that came to my mind also. The Hive, or Killer Bees, or something like that.

I would name it after the salt flats. The Bonnevilles? A race car as the logo.

IYKYK

1000013580.jpg

Can we just name them Utah H.C. (Hockey Club)?

Utah or Salt Lake City Yetis

Utah Outlaws was pretty good from what I've seen.
U-TAH OUT-LAWS would be a great chant.

If they go Utah HC I'm going to laugh at them mercilessly.

Utah Swarm.

I first looked up their state bird. But that wouldn't work. It's the "California Seagull."

Utah Swarm.

I first looked up their state bird. But that wouldn't work. It's the "California Seagull."
I don't even need to look up other state birds to know that Utah has a bottom 5 state bird.

Could be the Red Butte's, named after Red Butte Gardens.

Go Butte's!

I don't even need to look up other state birds to know that Utah has a bottom 5 state bird.
There are top lists on state birds? Learn something every day.

Im rooting for the Utah Yeti's
The owner is putting it out to the public in a bracket challenge for the name.
I just hope that the NHL isn't as restrictive as the NBA is with broadcasting blackouts. I cannot watch a Jazz game as I don't live in Utah and the NBA blackout wont allow me to watch them in southern Idaho even if I buy the league pass.

Something Wasatch

Back