What would you choose?

225-240 distance wise is nothing to sniff at, in my book. I couldn't pay a grand for it but if it was an even trade for what I have, I could sure make it work.

As much as I love consistency, the game of golf would get boring if I guaranteed a fairway off every teebox.

I like the risk reward of a good bomb haha! I'd pass.

This^^

I'd miss the reward of hitting one on the screws and driving a par 4, and I'd miss being able to hit that low hook out of the trees onto the green. That's what golf is all about to me.

I know i should be happy with being in the fairway everytime but i know me and never going over 240 would drive me bonkers. I luv those drives when you catch the ball perfect with perfect tempo and it goes so far you, nor anyone in your group see it land. I would miss those drives too much,besides driving is a challenge,if you already know you are going to hit the fairway,it wouldnt be fun anymore,not to me anyway.

Heck I can't hit it much farther than 240 anyway, so heck yea, sign me up for one. I could probably save at least 10 strokes per round playing from the middle. That's a ton of strokes over a years time not to mention the savings in loss balls :thumb:

sounds like you should use the TM driver that you're more accurate with than your Cleveland stick?

Heck I can't hit it much farther than 240 anyway, so heck yea, sign me up for one. I could probably save at least 10 strokes per round playing from the middle. That's a ton of strokes over a years time not to mention the savings in loss balls :thumb:

sounds like you should use the TM driver that you're more accurate with than your Cleveland stick?

I choose accuracy over length this past weekend and it worked well except for three holes, and that was not the driver it was the op.

You have to keep the ball in play - much rather be a consistent 240 than longer an inconsistent.

Kind of sounds like cheating to me.

I'll eventually learn how to do better so I'll pass.

Back