what wedges are you currently gaming in your bag???

bhribik21

Reaction score
Handicap
What kind of wedges are you playing at the moment?? Brand, loft, etc......do u like them or are you planning on upgrading this year??

taylormade xft 52*/08 callaway xjaws 56*/08 titleist 60*/04

there pretty old so yah i really wanna get a set of cg15's

If ur looking at Cleveland why not take a look at their 588 forged wedges for this year. They feel like butter.

Callaway Forged 52*, circa 2001 or so,BS J38 56*

Vokey Spin Milled tour chrome old grooves 48, 53, 58 w/ kbs hi rev shafts. Shafts give me great spin , I really like them. I used to have the cleveland CG 15's. Im not sure if it is the shafts of wedges or both but I get much more spin with the Vokeys and the look of them is so classic.

Taylormade Xft's courtesy of THP!

Tap before talk.

XFTs. Because they're my favorites. And I think they're better than every other wdge out there. Except maybe the Scor wedges.

588s just upgraded from the Xfts. These are some great wedges. Couldn't be happier.

Cleveland CG15 54* Black Pearl and Cleveland CG16 50* Satin Chrome. Both are relatively new, so I won't be upgrading anytime soon. I just dropped the CG12 58* in Chrome from my bag.

currently gaming maxfli super cheap wedges in 52,56, and 60. they are better than the lack of wedges i was gaming so i am definitely looking to upgrade but they do the job.

CG15 50* CG16 54* 58* new for me this year.

52* Nike SV Tour
56* Nike Vr
60* Vokey

pondering putting a 64* in the bag, and looking for a good pitching wedge. Odd that I'd play 5 wedges? I don't think so. I have a lot of awkward distance shots, may as well try to make it a bit easier on myself. Also, I'm really getting good at the high lob shots, which I love to play, just slide under and plop it 6" from the pin! The Vokey wedge is good for that!

Too bad the Vr's like I have are a bit difficult to find with the right specs. They're gorgeous IMO

Taylormade RAC's, don't plan on changing them until the groove rule comes in to play for me.

Mizuno JPX with spinner shafts.

TapAhoy!

I love them in my JPX. Let me know how you like in Clevelands. Should be stellar.
TapAhoy!

SCOR (45/49/53/57 with KBS), because the system works, the customer service and care you get is next to none, and they ARE the best wedges out there IMO.

Nike VR 50, 54, 60 w/ KBS Tours.

I love them but also loved my previous set of Vokey SM's also with KBS Tours.

Been kicking around the idea of KBS Hi-Revs, but not changing wedges.

If anything I'd buy the same wedges I have now again once wear becomes a problem.

Vokey SM in 50/55/60 with KBS Hi-Rev shafts.

Reid Lockhart 52 & 56. These are the pre- cursor to the Eidolon/Scor wedges. I would love to upgrade to a 49 - 54 - 59 degree Scor wedges. They look so sweet.

Currently gaming TM XFT's in 54* and 60*......will soon be switching to my Morgan Cup wedges

Callaway Forged Dark Chrome in 50*, 54* and 58*

Last year I bought a couple of TM xFT TP wedges... but I kind of want a couple of Cleveland 588's... golf is so stinkin' expensive. :angry:

Oh, I forgot to add: I am wanting to upgrade, as my 52's grooves are long dead. I really like the Bridgestone J38 though, spins perfectly for me and feels wonderful, so later on into the year I may try to find on of those in 52.

I'm currently gaming 52 and 56 degree CG14's and a 59 degree Vokey.
Brand new 56 and 60 degree Vokeys are in the corner waiting for my gamers to fall out of favor or wear out.

54* and 58* 588's with 12* of bounce. I may be buying the 50* after I order my new irons on Monday. Need to see what degree the PW will be first.

Back