What Type of Travel Cover Do Your Use?

Sun Mountain ClubGlider. My 6 year old granddaughter pulls it through the airport for me. It's so light and easy to maneuver.

download.jpeg

Sun Mountain club glider with 4 wheels. Have a stiff arm inside.

Currently using a Top Flite one that was a Christmas present about 4-5 hrs ago I think. It’s been around the block a bit, It’s huge and would probably fit a staff bag haha. It’s showing signs of wear lately I’ve noticed, may only have a one or two more flights left with it

Bag boy T-10 courtesy of THP and Bridgestone, has held up well.
Bag boy T-10.jpg

I have a Collegiate Last Bag and soon to have a Bag Boy travel cover of some kind.

Club glove soft case that I bought in the late 90’s is still going strong. I sometimes wish it would fail so that I could get something newer, but it just keeps working. I only travel with clubs once or twice a year, so I don’t need a new one unless this fails.

Club Glove Last Bag w/Stiff arm

I have an Ogio soft cover I have had for many years and also a Sun Mountain Clubglider that my wife uses when we go on golf trips. Both have performed very well.

Another CaddyDaddy Constrictor 2 user.

Never had one. Unfortunately i dont travel enough but id still like one just in case

Have a Club Glove that I’ve had for quite sometime and it’s still kicking.

I use this one too, got a great price on it when it was on sale + budget golf discount code. It has held up very well for me the past few years. I also love the hat compartment as I bring quite a few hats with me on golf trips.

I have a hard case, but will probably switch to a soft case the next time I travel.

CaddyDaddy First Class. Haven't used it yet though but will be in just under 3 weeks and judging by the quality I have zero concerns.

Sun Mountain Club Glider. It has been absolutely fantastic for me whenever I have needed to use it, which isn't as often as I would like.

Sun Mountain Club Glider is my current one and has been the best one I have had . For years I had a Club Glove, I gave it to a friend and it is still in great shape.

Caddy Daddy First Class bought it prior to Quest Cup. It did not disappoint. Great bag looks like new after trip. Folds up nicely fit storage when not in use. Thanks @Rod Dunlap for a great product.

Wilson Staff one I got from #PersonalDistance a few years back. It's a padded soft cover, but the top is rigid which is nice to protect clubheads from damage. Also has internal clips to keep the bag from moving around internally too much. I also have a fully rigid SKB case, but then I have to figure out what to do with a huge empty hard case when I get to the destination. This one collapses into the rigid top part which saves a lot of space.

I just have a basic soft cover bag. I don’t travel enough for golf to justify a nice hard case bag

Club glove soft case that I bought in the late 90’s is still going strong. I sometimes wish it would fail so that I could get something newer, but it just keeps working. I only travel with clubs once or twice a year, so I don’t need a new one unless this fails.
These bags are built.

Picked up the CaddyDaddy First Class based on recommendations here - it's awesome!

CaddyDaddy Constrictor 2. It has held up extremely well. Very impressed by its quality.

I have a Titleist soft travel cover. I like it cause I have a matching backpack for traveling.

Picked up a Caddydaddy Phoenix for the Quest Cup and have no complaints. Held up to the trip great and still looks new

Back