What other (non-golf) forums do you frequent?

TYork

Reaction score
I love collaborating with like minded folks on forums. I have met many good friends on forums and learned a lot at the same time. Ive also spent and saved a lot of money buying and avoiding new product only because of the reviews and feedback from forum members. While THP is everyones favorite. Outside of THP, what other non golf related forums do you participate in?
Here are my favorites:
MTBR.com - all things mountain biking
Ih8mud.com - Toyota land cruiser enthusiast
Defensivecarry.com - guns and concealed carry
Watchuseek.com - watch collector and enthusiast forum
Modernvespa.com - vespa scooters
Advrider.com - dual sport motorcycle adventures

None - hard enough time keeping up to speed on here!!

Basically I am here. I am on HuntingNet.com, but rarely post there. Around 1000 posts on that site too.

Occasionally I will peek at TST, but usually just chuckle and come back here. Made 1 post there and things sorta flared.....

Anyway forget I said that.

I used to frequent PBNation.com Great Paintball forum.

Basically I am here. I am on HuntingNet.com, but rarely post there. Around 1000 posts on that site too.

Occasionally I will peek at TST, but usually just chuckle and come back here. Made 1 post there and things sorta flared.....

Anyway forget I said that.
This and clublexus. I don't usually post there though. I posted like 3 times on TST too. Haven't been there in a long time.

I'm pretty much on this one for the majority of my time.

I'm a drum corps guy so drumcorpsplanet.com is another one... then on the very rare occasion I visit a Totyota Sequoia and Infiniti I35 forums as well.

Nothing else for me, my interests are very limited.

AUTigers.com, run by Scout.com

Gotta keep up with my Auburn Tigers.

Same here! I stop by every once in awhile at a music forum and the Fender guitar forum but that is it.

Lots....if my boss knew she'd think I wasn't working during the day.

+1 on this one

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

AUTigers.com, run by Scout.com

Gotta keep up with my Auburn Tigers.

I go to HABOTN for all my Auburn info. The forum is great... and its free.
Also go on VitalMX.com a good bit for motocross info.

PartTimePoker (PTP) - poker/staking forum.

Only arrived here because Uncle Sam shutdown online poker 4/15 and forced me back to golf. Actually, there is a member there that is currently posting about his experience as a caddy for the John Deere ProAm and I was considering linking it when/if he ever finishes it (very good read so far).

Archerytalk- now its lame
Archerylive- good target site but not much talk
Macrumors
Glocktalk

Mainly here now since the golf bug hit me hard this year.

I was an avid target archer for years but really got back into golf this year so that has put a damper on it. Indoor season starts soon so I may have at it again.

Archerytalk- now its lame

I was an avid target archer for years but really got back into golf this year so that has put a damper on it. Indoor season starts soon so I may have at it again.

I am on ArcheryTalk too but post very limited. Mostly just browse threads. I shoot in the summer just to prepare for Whitetail season here in NY. Good luck with the shoots.

Some hockey forums, but they are all garbage and full of morons who don't have a clue what they are talking about.

None of them have even close to the same quality of community that THP has.

Some hockey forums, but they are all garbage and full of morons who don't have a clue what they are talking about.

None of them have even close to the same quality of community that THP has.
HFboards is especially bad but thenhlarena is pretty good. I used to post on modsquadhockey.com but that site is pretty worthless. IMO, especially in the case where its a forum of people who are fans of various teams, you are going to get a fair amount of morons because at their core, everyone is a fan of their respective team.
Its much like car forums where you get a bunch of people who like different brands of cars and think that their brand is the best and everything else sucks.

The Pond Forum, built 5000 gal. koi pond 3 yrs.ago... MANLAND: The Ultimate Mancave Site - In Beer, BBQ and Mancaves we trust!!

E46fanatics.com - BMW forum
M3forum.net - M3 forum
MacRumors.com - Mac / Apple stuffs
SlickDeals.net - Deal tracking / discussion forum

i used to be on one called biker.ie but got sick of the moderators, if they didn't like your opinions you got barred for min of a week. was on it one night having a laugh with a guy about funny pictures that were posted and both of us got a 2 week ban so after that i stopped using it. the whole idea of a forum is to have fun within reason (which we were)

i don't frequent any of the tech, gun, or motorcycle, forums i used to but i do still check out mbworld.org's e55 forum. i think they all get overrun with bs after a while, whether it's from snot nosed members or overzealous moderators.

Back